Feel Good Music

Judge gsz

Oct 12, 2001
Hoeselt, BELGIUM
www.geocities.com
today a saw a video of a (for me) unknown band, Tenacious D, with the song : Tribute. Well, I felt good instantly, even more so, I almost laughed my ass off.

So then I was really in the mood, and I put on a cd that also instantly brings a smile on my face : Jonathan Richman (the Beserkly Years). No pretention, music for the sake of it, and so humorous... If you don't know this guy, and you are in need of some positive shit, search for the live version of "ice cream man", and I swear, within 30 seconds you feel so much better :)

*Proper Joy*

cya all

HOLY FUCK !! HOW COULD I FORGET THE BEST FEEL GOOD BAND OF THE UNIVERSE !!! :

'
Imagine what would happen if Frank Zappa, Faith No More and Mr Bungle played or had played extreme metal: black and death metal blended with disco grooves and the most sensual funk...

Hidden in a secret place in Europe, walking against trends and fashions, two men share a single dream since 1995: mixing the absolute brutality of an "avant-garde" deathgrind with the hottest grooves of the black music from the 70's and 80's. These two visionary guys are Axel Wursthorn and Arno Strobl.

The first one is a multi-skilled instrumentalist. He masters almost every musical instrument of the universe: guitar, bass-buitar, keyboards, and also harp, tuba and buzuki.

The second one is an incredibly fickle singer. His scarce friends call him "the vocal swiss army-knife".

They gather under the name of CARNIVAL IN COAL.'

CHECK IT !!

http://www.chez.com/carnival/

And don't miss that flash intro :lol :lol: :lol:
ANd don't forget to check the lyrics :lol: :lol: :lol:

Carnival In coal are dead good!
ive got french cancan,the pantera cover is great,(Lounge disco version of fucking hostile)

for other feel good music check out the new flaming lips (Yoshimi battles the pink robots)

cedarbreed said:
Spiritual Beggars !! Rock N Roll !!!

And for French speaking lads : Gronibard ! débilos grindcore powa !

Other bands play, Gronibard kills ! :headbang:

NP : Gronibard - Détends Ton Prépuce Avec Un Abat-Jour, Ça Fera Une Parabole

Thortyir said:
"Crême de chatte"
"J'ai joué l'anus artificiel de ton grand-père au PMU"
"Ma raie est une trousse à bites"
"Mon anus est un héliport à glands"

:lol:lol:lol:

EXCELLENT!

:lol:

"Ma soeur a vu défiler plus de queues que les caissières d'Auchan"
"Prout de Bite"