feeling worthless.....

YES IT'S A GOOD THING! WE ARE ALL UM ADDICTS HERE! NOW YOU FIT RIGHT IN!

With regards to walls, you obviously aren't punching them right.

You've gotta totally let go of your conscious self, and then completely lay into it without thinking about anything except the things that are making you mad.

You obviously need a lot of coaching on such matters :D.

Cool :p But this addict needs to shower because she's starting to reek of alcohol from last nite :lol:

I really do need coaching on such matters. I keep everything in till I'm just a raving lunatic and thats not good!!:lol:

Of course, if you let everything out straight away, you also come across as a raving lunatic. You have to find the balance!

You can just bottle things up until your roommate leaves, or until you're along somewhere, and then let it out. That sounds like a plan to me.

I've been trying to do that but once he leaves there is this emptiness that just engulfs me and I cry. And soo many people say its good to cry because it helps. I think they are full of shit when they say that! If I could just focus on some other things I'm sure it will help some and in time what is inside will come out I hope!

Okay, I have to go now. But when I come back I want you to have achieved the following objectives:

1) Smash a Really Big Thing
2) Scream really loudly to The Amen Corner
3) Give your roommate a slap, and force him to stay with you unless you want to scream
4) Keep punching a wall until a) you break your hand, or b) it doesn;t hurt anymore
5) Headbutt a metal pole
6) Have a shower

Once you have done these things, this is the most important:
7) Chain yourself to your computer and never, NEVER log off the Opeth forum of the Ultimate Metal website.

Is that clear?

:p

Good night.:wave:

I could possibley achieve those but Ill prolly be in the hospital in the pysch ward for awhile :p

Thanks everyone for taking the time and helping me feel a lot better about things and thinking of different ways to let things out. I hope I get to know yall more because it was really great being able to just talk and not worry about things :)

hang out with friends, do something you have been dying to do but never did, do whatever is fun to you. basicly, just keep yourself busy. that works for me. i know exactly how it's like man..

Originally posted by Silver Raven
I know everyone sometime or another gets a feelin that they are worthless but lately thats all I feel. No matter what I do to try to make myself feel better it doesn't work. I'm pretty sure I'm driving my roommate mad with my ups & downs but I just can't shake the feeling of being worthless and not good enough for anything. Does anyone have any advice on how to bring myself outta this fucked up rutt I'm in??:confused:

Suicide is the fastest and easiest solution.

I never feel completely worthless... just tired at times. I know that
I got many skills that are good and I am getting more by the day,
so I have no problem with my confidence... sometimes I'm just so
damn tired of life and the future that is clearly ment for me.
This is the reson I'm gonna save money like hell after my education
and after a vouple of years I'm gonna travel.. a LOT!
I need it to keep on living. THere should be no time for self pity.

Originally posted by Punisher
well. someones COCKy... :rolleyes:

Yeah - at least someone in here got SOME faith in themselves
instead of drowning their asses in pity all the time, causing their
own life quality to lessen. I'd rather be cocky, thankyouverymuch.

Originally posted by Lordenlil

Yeah - at least someone in here got SOME faith in themselves
instead of drowning their asses in pity all the time, causing their
own life quality to lessen. I'd rather be cocky, thankyouverymuch.

dude... i didn't actually mean you were cocky... i'm just bored and i say stupid things.................... :loco: and i actually agree with what you said because i feel that way myself. så det.