Fett med Kärlek/Load of love

seventi

Viva Lonliness!
Mar 8, 2002
The Third Place
Visit site
Does anybody (swedes) know how to get tickets for the upcoming gig in Uppsala 8th June? What is the name of the place they will play at? Is there a number to call?

Maybe you Niklas, know something

Originally posted by phyre
If you read the other thread, supposedly it's just in the middle of a park, Slottsbacken (just where the Castle of Uppsala is..) and there're no entrance fees or tickets.

Can anyone confirm this? I need to be 100% sure of it now - it appears that I might have a place where to sleep, but my budget is rather low, so I need to know the answer... and soon!

Btw, what is the easiest/cheapest way to get to Uppsala from Stockholm haven?

And who all will be there? I'd like to meet some of you guys there.

-Villain (excited)

I will SURE be there. It's not often DT plays in Sweden and so close to me :)

Which time does the gig start for DT? I may have an exam from 15 -19 so I hope to be there on time!

Villain, how about you and I go there together, provided I am off work? I'd be happy to show you the way. I suppose the train would be simplest.

Originally posted by seventi
I will SURE be there. It's not often DT plays in Sweden and so close to me :)

Which time does the gig start for DT? I may have an exam from 15 -19 so I hope to be there on time!

24:00-01:00

Originally posted by At The Gates
Villain, how about you and I go there together, provided I am off work? I'd be happy to show you the way. I suppose the train would be simplest.

Okay - sounds great to me. Especially with my well heralded ability to find just the right trains and busses whose destinations suddenly change to places like Rovaniemi or Ylivieska just after I'm in...

I'll check the time-tables and inform you once I know when I'm coming to Stockholm.

-Villain (even more excited)

Originally posted by At The Gates

I can pick up all you guys heading my way, passed my exam today so I sure the hell be there!!!!

@Villain, Seventi, ATG
hmm, I am not sure if will come yet, I have to find about busses and such, but if I do (most likely) maybe you can pic me up at the bus station?

Hey, how about each of us having a name tag that reads "DT Forum Member" and our nick (like "DT Forum Member Villain") in the festival?

Would be easier to recognize all of you... :rolleyes:

-Villain (easily recognizable - amongst a group of beautiful women)

just make sure you wear your rahvin-tshirt :)
p.s. i got myself a rahvin-haircut two days ago! am i cool or what? and did it all by myself :) pics will follow, of course

Originally posted by seventi

I can pick up all you guys heading my way, passed my exam today so I sure the hell be there!!!!

Sure, I'd be happy to hitch a ride. Where do you live?
I live a few km north of the central parts of Stockholm.

Damn, why do I have to live in a shithole called Västerås. Would be easier to live in Stockholm...
Talked to my metal-buddies and our car is full....sorry, but if you still want a ride we have plenty of space in the trunk. I mean, it's Volvo....a big one and like the commercial says "Designed to save life" so riding in the trunk should be fully legal.

But I do agree with Villain. We should have a nametag with "DT Forum member" :)

On the other hand it won't be so hard to find us. My friends and I don't look like a "normal" hardrocker. Damn, I have been mistaken for listening to The Ark by my clothes :)
Just be sure to check for 5 guys, 4 real blonde and one shaved (me...got tired of looking like a member of The Verve :) )

Det är ok. Jag kommer faktiskt från Hallstahammar från början.

So Villain, looks like its the train for us if I can go to the concert.

Originally posted by Villain
Hey, how about each of us having a name tag that reads "DT Forum Member" and our nick (like "DT Forum Member Villain") in the festival?

i bubulutely want custom-made t-shirts with "ultimatemetal member" printed on them and one's own nickname on the sleeves or something. :hotjump:

@vultureculture: i'm having my hair cut shorter in a short while, so you didn't manage to be very trendy for very long. :p :p

rahvin.

Okay, I will be wearing either my Lethe T-shirt or my TMI longsleeve (depending on the weather). And if I have no shirt on, I'm pretty sure you'll recognize me from my tattoo... :p

-Villain (hothumping every day 'til 8th of June)

I'll be wearing my "Homer - Summer In The City" t-shirt...though I won't be there...so actually this is a pointless information.... :cry:

fathervic (spreading his hate all around)