Fett med Kärlek/Load of love

But this way it shines even more, the shine is even more profound, even to the blind (don't hit me ;))

Originally posted by phyre

Well, to me it does indeed sound like you're drunk... I am serious when I say i have NO clue what you are talking about. I have searched the Opeth forum even if I'm not usually there, and like Ormir I find nothing? :confused:

Okay then. I was drunk (perhaps very sleepy) or else you are just trying to confuse me.
frown.gif
:p

I'm going to get more vodka now...

Edit: I realise I sound drunk in most of my posts. Here and elsewhere...

Oh, well, mine seem to have been stricken by smt very heavy and sharp years ago, but my brain never took notice :)

Alfred (Galileian)

Anyone going to the concert should take lots of pictures to share with us who are unfortunate and can't go. ;) :D

Load of Love kinda sounds like a DMB tour... Just kidding. :p

I'm probably the worst photographer in the world, but I'll try to get a cheap camera from somewhere and take a few shots for you.

Btw, anyone else going with train from Stockholm to Uppsala? My ferry will be there (stockholm haven, that is) early in the morning and I wouldn't mind some traveling company...

-Villain

I can go!!!!
My schedule changed so now I will be able to participate. So Villain, want to hook up in Stockholm and then go to Uppsala with me?

I might not be able to go, me and a friend need a ride and one who was going with us is rather spending the time at him roomies birthday, can you fucking imagine that, a fucking birthday of some meaningless person is fucking me over, I so hate roomies, mine and everyone elses :mad:

Originally posted by At The Gates
I can go!!!!
My schedule changed so now I will be able to participate. So Villain, want to hook up in Stockholm and then go to Uppsala with me?

Great! Could we meet somewhere near the haven? Perhaps we should share our mobile phone -numbers...

-Villain (who's known to get lost in places far smaller than Stockholm)