Fett med Kärlek/Load of love

Too bad, ATG. :cry:

Well, it seems I might need a drive in a trunk of a Volvo...

Or then someone needs to give me a detailed description of how to get to Uppsala from Stockholm haven.

-Villain (who doesn't enjoy being lost)

Yeah! Thanks a lot Phyre - it will help me a lot. Now all I need to do is to figure out how to get to the railway-station and into the right train at stockholm...

-Villain

@Villain: Don't be afraid to ask anyone u can, esp ppl working at the station. It might save you from getting lost. Wish you good luck :)

@phyre: Damn, did u have to remind me of Sweden like this? :cry:

Siren (still impressed by phyre's post though ;))

Phyre's post was cool. :)

That castle is beautiful. I wish I lived in a castle somewhere in Sweden... or that I at least could go to a concert...

<--- stranded in the middle of nowhere.

Well, I will most likely be there, how I get there, I have no idea, who I will be with, no idea, but I will be there!
Just look for the guy with black jeans, matching shirt and jacket (real worn out tho) and black hair!
I will most likely have some sort of a beer in my hand, most likely a Calsberg, but I wouldn't count on that.
And yes, I have killed a case of Beck's today with the help of a few friends.
Won the karaoke contest with 2 other guys, I did 'Let It Be' from Beatles in death metal style :headbang: (the song selection sucked ass.)

Originally posted by Salamurhaaja
Just look for the guy with black jeans, matching shirt and jacket (real worn out tho) and black hair!
I will most likely have some sort of a beer in my hand, most likely a Calsberg, but I wouldn't count on that.

Oookayy... Finding a guy with black clothes and black hair, with a beer in hand, shouldn't be hard at all on a metal-gig. There certainly won't be anyone else fitting the description... :rolleyes:

-Villain (the easily distinguishable one)

Go over the the Opeth board to see why... :lol:

The thread just got locked. That was the most funniest thing I have seen on these boards. :lol:

:lol:

Thank you guys ( and Siren ) for making my belly hurt..:lol:

-phyros ( Tr00, fleshgrindkängbrutedöds lover )

Originally posted by Villain

Oookayy... Finding a guy with black clothes and black hair, with a beer in hand, shouldn't be hard at all on a metal-gig. There certainly won't be anyone else fitting the description... :rolleyes:

-Villain (the easily distinguishable one)

Damn and here I thought I was totally original :confused:
Actually I am pretty much the only one who dresses like that in this bloody village, so I guess I am disillusioned about it all :rolleyes:

@Phyre
I definetly agree on the DT board member thing, otherwise we will never see anyone.

Salamurhaaja (wondering why we need to sign the post like this, when you can clearly see who posted it anyway.)

Originally posted by mousewings
Go over the the Opeth board to see why... :lol:

The thread just got locked. That was the most funniest thing I have seen on these boards. :lol:

The first posts replying to it were the funniest :)

The thread has been deleted. Quite sad since it was funny and not malicious at all (strange since other boards leave up the malicious ones so people can laugh at them). The first replies were the funniest. Most of those people have no sense of irony. :lol:

Originally posted by phyre

I have NO idea either. What is all this crap about? :err:

You're denying it now are you? You are making me look like I've been drunk. :p

I like your new avatar. It's really beautiful. :)

@mouswings: I've searched the Opeth forum for a thread that fits your description, and I can't find anything. Are you sure this ever happened, and you weren't just drunk ;)

I can't find anything either. Which thread are you talking about?? :confused:

Siren (;))

Some info about the thing in general... Looks like all of it sucks, with the exeption of the almighty...:)

7/6 "Fett Mé Kärlek"

Med reservation för eventuella ändringar

Slottsbacken (Stora Scenen) kl 19-01
20.30 Fattaru, Fjärde Världen, Ison & Fille.
22.00 Timbuktu
23.00 Moder Jords Massiva

Slottsbacken (Discotältet) kl. 21-01. Hiphop, RNB & Ragga.

Odinslund (Lilla Scenen) kl 20.30-01.
20.00 No Access
20.30 Mind
21.00 Leech
21.30 The Tram
22.00 Outbound
22.30 Scandal Beauties
23.00 Flat Tyre
23.30 21st Impact

8/6 "Fett Mé Kärlek"

Med reservation för eventuella ändringar

Slottsbacken (Stora scenen) kl. 15-01.
15.00 Mihaiway
15.40 Wunderboys
16.20 454
17.00 Jettie
17.40 Yes Eyes
18.20 The Siena Root
19.00 Perplex
19.40 Ghoulies
20.20 The Mist of Avalon
21.00 Isolation Years
22.00 Log
23.00 Bad Cash Quartet
24.00 Dark Tranquillity

Slottsbacken (Discotältet) kl. 21-01. Trance, Techno & Goa.

Odinslund (Lilla Scenen) kl. 21-01. 018´s HIPHOP-Jam! Lokala Hiphopakter & Graffiti.