"FICTION" expanded edition available on the US tour

im waiting for this too, cos i live in australia, and missed the original digipack release.. then i saw this was coming out and im like! awesome!

so im waiting for it to appear on online retailers so i can order it and have it shipped to me :)

Expanded edition was available in LA, so pick it up on the next date.

Both new tracks are awesome and Summerbreeze footage has some of the coolest editing I've seen... kudos to those who left a guy crowdsurfing in his underware during The New Build, I laughed myself off :D

Looking forward to the Summerbreeze videos since I was there standing in the first row.

I hope it will appear now in internet shops so I can order it.

Btw: We had a crowdsurfer at the Summerbreeze surfing with a kilt and nothing underneath it with his legs wide open towards the stage. Gave the singer of "Die Apokalyptischen Reiter" a good laugh. Wasn't too funny for those who carried him though.

edit: question: how many songs are there on the live dvd and how many of the Summerbreeze festival? I am sure noone would be against a tracklist either.

matse said:
edit: question: how many songs are there on the live dvd and how many of the Summerbreeze festival? I am sure noone would be against a tracklist either.
The CD case & booklet says:
1. Focus shift - promo video
2. Terminus (where death is most alive) - promo video
3. Focus Shift - rehearsal recording

Bang Your Head Festival:

4. Blind At Heart
5. Final Resistance
6. Misery's Crown

Summerbreeze
7. Terminus
8. The Lesser Faith
9. The New Build
10. The Endless Feed.

But the last two songs are switched on the DVD, so The New Build is the last song.
Are the lyrics for the bonus tracks in the booklet?

Lyrics for "A Closer end" and "Below the radiance" are included.

will this album be availible on like Amazon.com and stuff, or is it only to be sold on the tour?

will this album be availible on like Amazon.com and stuff, or is it only to be sold on the tour?

Strange enough - it's not available on CMDistro.com till this day. Well, it's going to be available everywhere eventually, but when - that's a good question.

Not me, since those bastards only send to Canada and the US.

does anyone know if any LEGAL mp3 site offers the new tracks to be bought seperatly? i really want to hear fiction as it "should have been" and i cant afford buying the album again. On another note, am i the only who cant understand why they didnt put a closer end on the album??? Carl