Fiction Japanese

that song is actually what you can hear in a few seconds of the studio report niklas posted some time ago. I really like it, it's not just a fill-up bonus track or stuff like that, it's a true song that probably would have deserved being featured in the fiction tracklist anyway :)

Yeah!

I just got the imported japanese version of fiction!

*currently listening to the bonus track "a closer end"*
I've been thinking of ordering that one too (drooling over it on HMV Japan and cdjapan.co.jp).. Where did you get yours?

the cover is the same as the regular version but "dark tranquillity - fiction" is written on it. the booklet is similar to the regular edition one, but you have lyrics for the bonus track. the package features also a sheet of paper with info and lyrics in Japanese and a sticker, with the same image as the cover.

Any one have any idea when the bonus tracks will be available for us non Japanese/non Aussies?

As soon as someone rips it and puts it on the Internet.
I'm pretty sure I remember Niklas posting somewhere that the tracks weren't going to be released on any compilations for at least a few years, because they're currently reserved for the Japanese and Australian CDs.

I'm pretty sure I remember Niklas posting somewhere that the tracks weren't going to be released on any compilations for at least a few years, because they're currently reserved for the Japanese and Australian CDs.

that's right. probably they'll come out in some compilation like exposures for example. but not this year I guess. :)

Well so far no one has :mad: and I've been checking like every other day. Anyone wanna step up and be the first?