Fight 'Em 'Til You Can't

That might be the funniest thing I have ever read on here. You are completely delusional if you think I am crying or whining because of what anyone says to me on a forum.

What is being a dick? Giving my opinion on the Bushthrax era vs Anthrax era? Very rarely do I ever go into personal attacks. I may think someone is an idiot because of their opinion and I have no problem pointing that out. But I won't go into their personal lives and say that they need a beat down, or that they are assholes and should be hung, drawn, and quartered etc.

I will always hate the BushThrax band and will always love Anthrax. I will always consider Anthrax a band that broke up after POT and BushThrax a band that started when SOWN came out.

I will always think the BushThrax years were terrible and was the reason that this band almost had to call it quits. Vol 8, Stomp and WCFYA are almost so bad it is laughable. The fact that some people on here think its the best "Anthrax" material there is makes me want to jump through my screen and shake someone, slap them, and give them electroshock therapy. Give me a break

Anthrax was a THRASH METAL band. They changed to something different and it sucked. (SOWN is decent for what it's worth) but after than the albums were Garbage and John Bush was not the only reason.

If you are on this forum and diss the Anthrax years I will always be here to give you shit. Thats just how it is.

I am sure if I met most of you bushthrax fans in person we'd have a drink and get a long. BUt on a forum I can really give a fuck as these forums are here for discussions and not to make friends

I just got home and despite having consumed a great quantity of Great Lakes Christmas Ales, I am going to refrain from saying what I really want to say to you ---- because it would probably get me banned from these forums, (though at this point it might almost be worth it).

I will just say that you sir, are a douche bag and the majority of the other people who frequent these forums probably agree with me.

WTF???

Did you not hear "I'm the Man", "13", or anything of "SOE".???????....none are thrash. Just rock/metal. Dude, "THRASH" is OK if you have a decent singer, and the ONLY GREAT singer that Anthrax had was the ONE, the ONLY JOHN BUSH!

BOW TO THE BUSH!!!:kickass:

SOE isn't Thrash metal? Wow I didn't know that. I guess it takes a white trash drunk to point that out. You have obviously lost a ton of brain cells drinking that garbage beer to even know what thrash metal is.

Bush is a fine singer so what? Bushthrax's music sucked. Not even your lover john bush could turn that music from shit to gold

I just got home and despite having consumed a great quantity of Great Lakes Christmas Ales, I am going to refrain from saying what I really want to say to you ---- because it would probably get me banned from these forums, (though at this point it might almost be worth it).

I will just say that you sir, are a douche bag and the majority of the other people who frequent these forums probably agree with me.

And your point? I can honestly care less about any popularity contest. I do feel flattered though that you would think so much of me to go out drinking and come back to write me a nice novel. So thank you very much!

That might be the funniest thing I have ever read on here. You are completely delusional if you think I am crying or whining because of what anyone says to me on a forum.

What is being a dick? Giving my opinion on the Bushthrax era vs Anthrax era? Very rarely do I ever go into personal attacks. I may think someone is an idiot because of their opinion and I have no problem pointing that out. But I won't go into their personal lives and say that they need a beat down, or that they are assholes and should be hung, drawn, and quartered etc.

I will always hate the BushThrax band and will always love Anthrax. I will always consider Anthrax a band that broke up after POT and BushThrax a band that started when SOWN came out.

I will always think the BushThrax years were terrible and was the reason that this band almost had to call it quits. Vol 8, Stomp and WCFYA are almost so bad it is laughable. The fact that some people on here think its the best "Anthrax" material there is makes me want to jump through my screen and shake someone, slap them, and give them electroshock therapy. Give me a break

Anthrax was a THRASH METAL band. They changed to something different and it sucked. (SOWN is decent for what it's worth) but after than the albums were Garbage and John Bush was not the only reason.

If you are on this forum and diss the Anthrax years I will always be here to give you shit. Thats just how it is.

I am sure if I met most of you bushthrax fans in person we'd have a drink and get a long. BUt on a forum I can really give a fuck as these forums are here for discussions and not to make friends

So you just made a loooong post whining and crying that you are not whining and crying?:lol:

Oh, and
duty_calls.png

I think it is just killing you Bushthrax lovers that it is over.

Actually, I'm ok with it. I never had a problem with Joey, just preferred John's voice. Personal preference that I'm sure you will twist into some lame homophobic reference because clearly you are unable to communicate your difference in opinion in any other manner.

But yeah, I'm fine with it. Anthrax will finally release a new record next year (hopefully, as no day is a guarantee), and maybe Armored Saint will record more often than once a decade. Best of both worlds for me.

Dude..... I think you need a Hug!

image001.jpg