Fight'em Friday

sounded so bad?????????? ok wait...

CHECK THIS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XA75F98-oSQ

THIS IS BAD!!, EMBARRASSED!!, OFF KEY AND.........almost made me embarrassed to ever say I was an Anthrax fan.

Those vocals are the least of the problems with that era of anthrax...even if joey was singing on those albums they would have sucked...its a shame the rest of the band never made good songs for john bush to sing on..its a shame they decided to write power groove riffs around john bush is voice instead of just writing classic sounding anthrax thrash riffs and letting john bush sing to it.... just look at those guys in this video they are trying to look nu metal or grunge it's ridiculous..... they had a serious identity crisis... hopefully they have pulled the shit out of their ass and are ready to be back to sounding like classic anthrax again

how fucking cool is that song,def better than dons version,its sounds silly but it sounds like the real anthrax again,the song is a big fuck u to all the joey haters,hes proved everybody wrong.

how fucking cool is that song,def better than dons version,its sounds silly but it sounds like the real anthrax again,the song is a big fuck u to all the joey haters,hes proved everybody wrong.

There are not so many joey haters believe it or not if you are on this forum you will see a few john bush die hard fans... those die hard john bush fans are probably now seeing that joey is legitimate and not just some cartoon eighty's washed up hag.... anthrax was at the biggest peak when joey was there vocalist and will hopefully take them back to that place

Actually hang on, just got to the chorus, I'm not so blown away by that, it's a bit modern, melodic, pop (?) sounding but it will maybe grow on me. I've gotta say though, it's not quite as heavy or relentless as I'd expected it was going to sound after seeing the live versions on Youtube. I don't think this is going to be the all out thrash album IMFan was hoping for.

The solo was cool.

What pop?

There are not so many joey haters believe it or not if you are on this forum you will see a few john bush die hard fans... those die hard john bush fans are probably now seeing that joey is legitimate and not just some cartoon eighty's washed up hag.... anthrax was at the biggest peak when joey was there vocalist and will hopefully take them back to that place

Pretty much. :Smokedev:

this sounds much better than i expected, i really like the production, Joey's voice sounds better than ever and the melodic guitars fit the song perfectly, it's 10 x better than the live-version.

It's not bad, Joey sounds good in the verses (that's from a Bush fan), but I hate the chorus where Scott sings and Joey goes "I hate yooouuuu" or whatever he's saying. That chorus was MUCH better they way they did it with Don.

The melodic 2nd chorus sounds good although it's more in the vein of The Damn Things (hey you have to appeal to the teens somewhere). Finally the song is too long, they could've skipped the last part from 4:14 to the end...

Overall, I give it a solid 7/10 but I hope this is not representative of the rest of the album. I know they can write much better songs than this...

Love the thrashy guitars in the beginning but I don't like the vocals... or the cheesy bridge.
Scotts backup vocals sound cool though.

Those vocals are the least of the problems with that era of anthrax...even if joey was singing on those albums they would have sucked...its a shame the rest of the band never made good songs for john bush to sing on..its a shame they decided to write power groove riffs around john bush is voice instead of just writing classic sounding anthrax thrash riffs and letting john bush sing to it.... just look at those guys in this video they are trying to look nu metal or grunge it's ridiculous..... they had a serious identity crisis... hopefully they have pulled the shit out of their ass and are ready to be back to sounding like classic anthrax again

well said!!! God bless joey:kickass:

this album is soooo going to put anthrax back in the map.. best band out of the big 4 and maybe one of the best in any kind of hard rock/ heavy metal

This single is muuuuuch better than fueled, inside out, only and what doesn't die:devil::devil::devil::kickass:

john bush is a great guy but joey belladonna is anthrax and this new single proves

Joey sounds a lot better than he did back in the day...didn't do anything cheesy and is actually in key! I like the song! Still think John would have been better[B/] but it doesn't really matter. It's a cool song.

:rolleyes:

Song is killer, period :headbang::headbang:

Joey's vocal range has gotten even better over the years.