Final band confirmed for Saturday!

fever sea said:
Not heard anything by Evergrey - what do they sound like?????
Well IMHO they are on the Prog/Power borderline, with just a hint of the dark Gothic sound thrown in for good measure. That is to say that they are essentially a Power Metal band, but they increasingly use keyboards and progressive arrangements to embellish their sound. Early albums are a bit more Gothic, but all albums have a dark feel and generally dark subject matter - alien abduction, child abuse, nosferatu etc - but don't be fooled they really are happy swedes in the flesh :)

They really rock onstage and afterwards they like to share a few drinks with the fans ... well more than a few beers usually.

You'll find some sound files on their website
www.evergrey.net

Check out 'Solitude Within', 'Masterplan' for their rockier side and tunes like 'Nosferatu', 'She speaks to the Dead' for their more Gothic leanings.

and there are some video files too, which are pretty representative of what the band are like on stage (and off).

They will not dissapoint, I can assure you of that!

I checked them out, mighty impressive, and with a hint of symphony x, definatly my sorta thing :hotjump:

Not so sure bout panic cell though :erk: Only 5 and a bit months to go :D Me thinks this year's line up is overall better than 03! Only just though