CHICAGO POWERFEST 2006 - DATES, NEW VENUE & CONFIRMED BANDS REVEALED

I don't know if I'll be able to bring myself to get over my October blues to make it to this......I HATE CHICAGO!!!!!!!!!

...I've actually never been but I'm sure it sucks...

"Chris, I hate you and I hate your city!"

Bad Girl Tess said:
I don't know if I'll be able to bring myself to get over my October blues to make it to this......I HATE CHICAGO!!!!!!!!!

Ouch!!! The only place where blame should fall is sqaurely on the shoulders of the Houston Astros for sucking the suck out of suck LOL

:loco::loco::loco::loco::loco::loco:

If you don't go to tis fest next year, I will be very disapointed in you ,young lady!!!!

Bear

Bad Girl Tess said:

So much for the "Sweet Metal Angel" fallacy! :loco:

Chicago is a fun place to visit or live. If it's the White Sox that are bothering you, you can always claim to be a Cubs fan. :Spin:

How bad can it be if * I * was born there? :D

J-Dubya

J-Dubya 777 said:

Chicago is a fun place to visit or live. If it's the White Sox that are bothering you, you can always claim to be a Cubs fan. :Spin:

J-Dubya

And if Chicago can handle the likes of a J-Dubs, then surely it's a great place to live...

rockyracoon said:
Bring the kids!!! It's fun for the whole family!!!

My slow computer did not let me edit this post in time, my children are my 3 mice and I don't think airflights let you bring animal.. :erk:

J-Dubya 777 said:

J-Dubya

Hey! Get off my freaking back about this 'Sweet Metal Angel' thing already!! I didn't pick the name. I only REPRESENT it ;) I am SWEET, I am METAL, and I am CLEARLY an ANGEL! Got it??

Claiming to be a Cubs fan is like 500 times worse!! I almost had to kill some of them in Houston this year because of their stupid "Let's go Phillies!" chant!

I will only go if Bear promises to wear an Astros jersey!!

I'll definately be there! Last year was such a blast, there's no way I could miss it! It's only 3 hours south of me - I'll make the trip to see some killer music and some of my best pals! :cool:

Bad Girl Tess said:
Hey! Get off my freaking back about this 'Sweet Metal Angel' thing already!! I didn't pick the name. I only REPRESENT it ;) I am SWEET, I am METAL, and I am CLEARLY an ANGEL! Got it??

Not a chance......
:Smokedev:

Claiming to be a Cubs fan is like 500 times worse!!

I wonder if you'd melt if you DID come to Chicago, and we took you to Wrigley Field. :D

I almost had to kill some of them in Houston this year because of their stupid "Let's go Phillies!" chant!

Are you being a sore loser? hehehehehehehe :loco:

I will only go if Bear promises to wear an Astros jersey!!

JUST an Astros jersey? Dear God, PLEASE let him wear pants!!:yuk:

J-Dubya

I JUST HEARD BIOMECHANICAL TONIGHT!!! MY MIND IS BLOWN! :hotjump:

I went to PowerFest last year and had a KICK ASS TIME! Chris Lesto is doing a fantastic job with this festival and them guys in Ion Vein aren't bad either! :loco:

At any rate, Chicago is a great city and being it's only 7 hours away, I'm definitely going to be there. Last year I was right up front for Tad Fucking Morose and I'll be right up front again.

Can anyone recommend a nice meeting place where maybe all the PP brothers and sisters can meet before the show?

Nathan

SwordLord said:
I JUST HEARD BIOMECHANICAL TONIGHT!!! MY MIND IS BLOWN! :hotjump:

I went to PowerFest last year and had a KICK ASS TIME! Chris Lesto is doing a fantastic job with this festival and them guys in Ion Vein aren't bad either! :loco:

At any rate, Chicago is a great city and being it's only 7 hours away, I'm definitely going to be there. Last year I was right up front for Tad Fucking Morose and I'll be right up front again.

Can anyone recommend a nice meeting place where maybe all the PP brothers and sisters can meet before the show?

Nathan

Yeha you tall ass beotch!!!Down in friggen front LOL

I am sure more info will be let know closer to the date of the shows, being that it is in Chcago Heights next year, the dynamic is goling to change a little.

Bear

J-Dubya 777 said:
I wonder if you'd melt if you DID come to Chicago, and we took you to Wrigley Field. :D
I'd probably throw up on the field and then shrivel up and die! No bueno.

J-Dubya 777 said:
Are you being a sore loser? hehehehehehehe :loco:
Me? Never!! :)

J-Dubya 777 said:
JUST an Astros jersey? Dear God, PLEASE let him wear pants!!:yuk:
Ahahaha!! Okay, okay pants too. What jersey should he wear? Hmmm. I think since it is Chicago it would only be appropriate to wear a Berkman jersey - YESSS!!! What do you say Bear? :D

Who in the heck else is going to play this thing anyway? Geez!!

Bad Girl Tess said:
I'd probably throw up on the field and then shrivel up and die! No bueno.

Me? Never!! :)

Ahahaha!! Okay, okay pants too. What jersey should he wear? Hmmm. I think since it is Chicago it would only be appropriate to wear a Berkman jersey - YESSS!!! What do you say Bear? :D

Who in the heck else is going to play this thing anyway? Geez!!

Booooooo! Berkman sucks! He'd probably get more grief for wearing a Cards jersey though... Then again, we will be on the southside, so a Cubs jersey would probably get the same reaction.....

For the fest, I think 3 more bands are to be announced at some point....

J-Dubya

@ BGT - you can see the bands on my blinky banner in my sig or here is the list as of right now:

Eldritch
Biomechanical
Ion Vein
Twelfth Gate
Gracepoint
MirrorBlack
Withering Soul

Chicago's not bad at all, just too many damned toll roads is all I can complain about. And that swervy merge lane from hell that was under construction last year on the freeway - yikes!