Finally got the Teargas EP

Originally posted by godisanathiest
Oooooooh, Ijust have to say I have totally fallen in love with LFDGD. Its sooo good :) It grows on you like hell! :D

yay, what did i tell you:) , and it still gets better and better each listen. now you've got another 3 albums to get and some MCDs and stuff, oh and btw 70 days to go.:D

Well, you shouldn't be disappointed with 'Tonight's Decision'. It's not as varied as 'Last Fair Deal' but it's an incredible album anyway.

If you find any more money I recommend it :)

Darkthrone its not a shit if u like true black, cauz true black its Darkthrone. Theirs albums is full of hate and northern cold. And maybe this is good when u 15 old guy and u think than all world fighting only with u... When u become more older :)() u gonna open than world do not tried fuck u out, world just ignoring u. U opening another passions like sorrow, soul pain and love... and from this moment u looking for Katatonia and Nightingale.
Man, just listen what u wish. If u like the Prodigy and NOFX, its ur way, no one can't say what u should listen.

/sorry for my poorass english

I never thought I'd hear Darkthrone mentioned in this forum, but anyway, the Darkthrone albums on Peaceville (A Blaze.., ...Funeral Moon and Transilvanian Hunger) are as essential as air as far as I'm concerned. The production is not as bad as you think, at least on the first two I mentioned, with the exception of Transilvanian, which sounds like it was recorded in a cavern with a Fisherprice. Nevethless, on these albums the production actually helps to strenghen the already macabre atmosphere. A Blaze.. is definitely the best introduction to the band. I'd suggest avoiding their new albums (from Panzerfaust and on), as they come nowhere near of what they are supposed to embody. Darkthrone pretty much wrote the rulebook for Black Metal in the nineties, so you can't go wrong with picking up their cd's. I hope I helped.

Originally posted by godisanathiest
Cheers :) There are lots of conflicting views about them, so I'm still not sure :) Oh well, if I'm feeling rich one day...

yeah, i d/l some of their tracks awhile ago and i wasn't impressed, but after reading this i took another listen and they aren't as bad as i thought, i like beast.