Finally!

The Sound Gardener

Let's Go Ride Bikes!!
Oct 14, 2002
Eugene, Oregon
Visit site
I have finally gotten Deliverance yesterday! After much pain and torture from having to wait a fucking week to get it, I found it at Borders and promptly bought it. It was tough, though, because I wanted to support my local store, but they hadn't been meeting my needs, so I said screw it.

I have listened to it about 10 times all the way through, and I must say that Deliverance is a fucking masterpiece!! It's excellent!! I find to be much different from their other albums, there's so many different elements in D1 than in their others. Lopez's drumming is by far the best he's ever done, and the acoustic/piano mixtures with the normal guitars are excellent!! And Mikael's voice is absolutely beautiful!!! I have to rank it #1 right now, I think it's even better than Orchid.

Just wanted to spit that out, I'm so happy!!!

Originally posted by Mezarkabul
Sounds good. I'm still waiting for mine to arrive in the mail.

That's what I didn't want to do. If I got it online, I'd be excited because I ordered it, but I'd also be freaking out every day when it didn't come in the mail. Too much stress that way.

I love when Wreath goes quiet, then comes back to that double-growled refrain.

I can't choose a favorite between Wreath and Deliverance. By the Pain I see In Others is also getting constant play and I love the last half of Master's Apprentices. Although the album isn't in my top 2 from the band, it kicks ass and was certainly worth the wait. Now, Damnation....:eek:

--

Originally posted by The Sound Gardener
That's what I didn't want to do. If I got it online, I'd be excited because I ordered it, but I'd also be freaking out every day when it didn't come in the mail. Too much stress that way.

Yeah but I'm in Turkey and the CD won't be available here for at least a month, so I had to order it. Oh well. I'm getting impatient. :(

I ordered mine on Sunday from cheap-cds. They sent it Monday, so it should come tomorrow. They are always real quick. I can't friggin' wait.....