Finland Rocks

sean-intense

Voice of INTENSE
Sep 9, 2002
UK
www.intense-uk.com
Nick, his good lady Ceri and myself attended a mate of ours wedding in Helsinki on Friday and i have to say ... I love Finland. I only got to spend 48 hours or so there but took in 2 Metal clubs and found the Finnish metal heads to be really friendly and chatted to quite a few people .. i was slightly shocked when i asked the DJ in one of the clubs for Iced Earth.... he didn't have any... then Nevermore... he didn't have any and then i thought i'd go for a dead cert.. Sonata Arctica... and um... he didn't have any... :lol: so i settled on Maiden. A great weekend though and i'll be heading back for sure...

And while you enjoyed Finland, Finland rocked Bloodstock Open Air!

Ensiferum, Turisas, Stratovarius - all rocked majorly and made it the best festival I've been to so far. Turisas even did a re-enactment of sauna right on stage in between songs!

We had 24 degree sunshine... superb...

And yeah i want to do Japan some day but i think i'll be back to Finland before that .. there's lots more to explore

Would like to have been BSOA and even more gutted as we could've played it... Hopefully Vince will remember us next year :cool:

sean-intense said:
Now now Han i never said i'd do Japan, i do want to go there though so good luck "doing it" :lol: oh damn that;s prob a private joke now gone public :Smug::loco:

har har har :yuk: tbh Sean, you'd DO anything given half the chance! :yuk: :lol: *ahem* so you'd be one to talk :lol: