Finntrol !!!!

@Mocika: then see ya there 'cause I'll go too! :) To Summer Breeze anyway, I dunno If you meant that but it's not in Vienna.

And I pick Jaktens Tid as my fav, but it's very hard to decide though.

That miniCD will rock imho, have you guys heard that funny track (Mr. Dominiq Bullshag) that they recorded dead drunk during the making of the cd? :lol: it's still on their homapage I think (www.finntroll.net) of course it won't be included on the CD, but it is fun :D

great news fans of finntroll!
stated by somnium at the official forum:

"VISOR OM SLUTET-mcd is scheduled to be released in 7.4, keep checking the site for upcoming samples... "

woho, i can hardly wait. :) btw with 7.4 he means the 7th of april

Finally they are coming to Hungary in August... last time the tour got cancelled... i hope this timw everything will work fine..

@LoveConquersAll: are u staying long enough to see them here? ;)

Saw them at Tuska in july and it was fucking excellent I must say, the best gig on the whole festival!! :headbang:

@Lasse: shuddup :p

@Mocika: Hopefully it wont be cancelled since the band is really looking forward to it (at least Sami [Tundra], that is ;))

ik ben jos said:
i'm going to see them this saturday at GRASPOP metal meeting in belgium and i was wondering if someone has any idea of wich songs they'll be playing

thx

Im already late but they usually play Svartberg, Vatteanda, Jaktens Tid, Kitteldags, RivFader, Ursvamp (new song), Försvinn Du Som Lyser (metal version), Midnattens Widunder, Slaget Vid Blodsälv, Skogens Hämnd