First album you owned?

Then you should be fine, since it isn't a country album and he isn't a country artist or really anything close to one.

is his music dark and foreboding in an omni presence omni absence sort of spell binding mystical appeal that will correlate with my massive taste for the informative and surreal nature of art and it's strange pleasures? if not then no thank you....

This was the first album I ever owned at the tender age of 8:

Slippery-When-Wet.jpg

:oops:

is his music dark and foreboding in an omni presence omni absence sort of spell binding mystical appeal that will correlate with my massive taste for the informative and surreal nature of art and it's strange pleasures? if not then no thank you....

That's where I shot my Omni.

You decide:

Last edited by a moderator:
First couple c-ds would probably be..

Greenday - Dookie
Weezer - Blue album
Metallica - load ( I used to like this crap lol )
Nirvana - Nevermind

First Metal album would prob be
Metallica - Ride the Lightning
or
Pantera - Vulgar Display of Power

I have Harvest, Live Rust, and Mirrorball. All are worth getting. And I can't believe the song Scenery isnt on youtube, its such an amazing song.

Any recommendation for his best albums?
I fucking love that kind of music.

Harvest, After the Gold Rush, Rust Never Sleeps, Freedom, Everybody Knows This Is Nowhere and Tonight's the Night are all great, among others.