Most embarassing album you have ever owned?

Nate The Great

What would Nathan do?
May 10, 2002
www.ultimatemetal.com
What is the most embarassing album you have ever owned? I will get the thread started by saying that I used to own Bad English. They had that song "When I See You Smile". Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To prove that I am not afraid of... well MURDER probably, I shall post my most embarassing CD. Hootie and the Blowfish. I was getting my 12 CDs for Columbia House some years back and there was one extra space left that I couldn't fill, and I stupidly thought "hey, these guys are sort of relaxing, this might be cool." I turned it on one day and listened to about a minute of the first song before walking away. When I came back 10 minutes later I screamed "WHAT THE HELL IS THIS SHIT DOING IN MY CD PLAYER!?!?!?" and never played it again. To redeem myself the other part of my free CDs including Danzig, Slayer, and Megadeth. :)

My mom bought me that Hanson CD about 5 years ago for Christmas. Remember "M'bop"? Yep. Speaking of which, did you know CD's don't freeze or burn?

Elysian Fields
Lisa Loeb
Jane Jensen
Portishead
Heather Nova

That type of crap... I like hot chicks that can sing....

I got a couple other that an ex left a long time ago, but I don't really consider them mine, and I'm too embarrassed to sell them on ebay... :p

Let's see, when I was a kid... I'm 33 now, but when I was like 12 or 13...

Grandmaster Flash
Queen
Grease (soundtrack)
Forigner

Dude dont bag on Queen. That guy had stage performance.
That whole band was talented.

My most embarrasing thing was when I was 9 I loved NewKidsOnTheBlock. oh man ... that was terrible. Then a year later I saw a guy with long hair whipping around his guitar (Thank you C.C. Deville) ... I got into metal then. Allthough it was hair metal ... it sure as hell was better than NKOTB.

Yeah, well we can't blame you for what you loved when you were 9.

Hair metal? I grew up on it... So no biggie...

I've owned a bunch of RATT, Motley Crue, Dokken, etc... but that's not really embarrassing stuff...

BTW, thanks for the MP3... I wish it would have been longer. It seemed more like new age/industrial than something like Nitzer or Numb or anything...