Most embarassing album you have ever owned?

Fuck it. I've been listening to metal for many years *28*, and I'm not embarrassed to say that I loved this 2 particular songs "dancing queen "by Abba and "back in the chain gang" by the pretenders. When I feel I need a spiritual lift I listen to Creed.
I love the Crown, InFlames, Dimmu, Immortal, Megadeth and lots more, but what you feel inside belongs to you and is unique.:mad:

nup nup nup..... I think I beat everyone.

When I was younger (much younger), I had Jason Donovan....I think I may still have it buried somewhere.

:: drifts off singing 'If you give me ten good reason's to leave me, I'll give you ten good reasons to stay...' ::

Originally posted by Kaya
nup nup nup..... I think I beat everyone.

When I was younger (much younger), I had Jason Donovan....I think I may still have it buried somewhere.

:: drifts off singing 'If you give me ten good reason's to leave me, I'll give you ten good reasons to stay...' ::
does that have the duet with kylie?? if it does you win!!!:lol:

The single of that techno song "I Like To Move It Move It!" (MC Solar I think..)
That wasn't Mc Solaar, that was Reel to real (or real to reel). When I was a metal head around 6 years ago and didn't listen to other stuff than metal I remember hearing that song and I was like "Goddamn, that is cool shit!!!" :D I listened to some house and shit a couple of years back (Cassius, Daft Punk, Basement Jaxx etc.), but I don't anymore. I still think "I like to move it" is a little bit good, but maybe that's because it's a little funny. I wouldn't go out and buy it or listen to it, but I think it's a little bit okay.
I agree with quilmes in "what you feel inside belongs to you and is unique." I couldn't have said it better myself!!! As I said I also like some songs by the Corrs and I don't care if all of my friends think they suck big time. When I buy records I am going to listen to them, not my friends, so I couldn't care less if they don't like it!

Most people don't know but the band who plays the 80's hit song "Mmmm Mmmm Mmmm Mmmm", Crash Test Dummies's God Shuffled His Feet is some christian rock/country/pop crap... I've got that CD and i only dare to listen to the Mmmm track.

Originally posted by Kaya

lol

I believe it does.

So what's my prize? ;) :p
Shame... Humilliation..... Ridicule ........ no no wait i have it.........
a beer coaster, simply put the cd on a glass in the middle of a microwave and then turn it on for a few seconds, fizzzzzz, there you have a nice pattern on your new coaster. :)

Originally posted by Nifredil
Most people don't know but the band who plays the 80's hit song "Mmmm Mmmm Mmmm Mmmm", Crash Test Dummies's God Shuffled His Feet is some christian rock/country/pop crap... I've got that CD and i only dare to listen to the Mmmm track.

Nope, you're wrong. WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG.

There are some great songs on that album, and the one before it, "The Ghosts that Haunt Me".
It's only when they got to "A Worm's Life" that they decided to screw up, and become unlistenable.

Btw, they're NOT a "Christian" band, and thank Beelzebub for that

That Crash Test Dummies song isn't from the 80's, I think it's from 1993 or something. I think it's an okay song!

Nope, you're wrong. WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG.
As I have pointed out before there is no right and wrong when it comes to music. Taste is different.

I see everyone's using the old 'I didn't buy them' or 'I got it for a Christmas' excuses!!

Well I actually have most of the ones you've mentioned, and I DID BUY THEM!! I only really got into metal around 14/15, and before then I was fully into pop music.

My worst are probably the whole Michael Jackson discography (which i'm not embaressed about), and some awful singles by British bands, including one by East 17 and one by Boyzone!

I have so many weird albums...and there's a few I'm embarrased to say I own.

non-metal: lots of Mr. Music CD's!!! I should be burned for that one alone. I also have Celine Dion, East 17 and Disney's Greatest Hits :) Michael Jackson was a genious, so I'm not embarrased to own almost all his records.

metal: well, I've bought Limp Bizkit - Significant Other and Three Dollar Bill, Y'all$. But the worst SHIT I've ever heard is Mercyful Fate - Dead Again. That's the worst record I've ever bought!!! :mad:

I have Michael Jackson's "Off the wall" and it's a good album. I think I bought it a couple of years ago. I also had his "Music & me" from 1973, but that was pretty horrible! The stuff I've heard from "Thriller" was also decent, but from "Bad" and onward I'll pass, as it's too 80's gross! When his single "You rock my world" from his new record came out I found it mediocre, but after 10 listens I HATED it bigtime!!!!!!!!!! Just like "Fallin'" by Alicia Keys. It's also a big rip-off of James Brown's "It's a man's man's man's world" if you hadn't noticed!