First Two Kalmah Albums To Be Re-issued as 2CD Set...

there will be no new album in 2007, right?
Right!
And not sure how accurate that re-issue albums dates are considering that those dates clearly don't are so accurate dates they have on spinefarm... But you can allways hope about the re-issues:) hopefully there is something extra to make them worth buying for. But of course you have to supporte Kalmah !!

Yeah, there would have to be something big with the re-issues for me to buy it. Like maybe a DVD :D. Because there would really be no other point for me to re buy cds I already own.

Reactions: stardrowned
I love Kalmah, I bought all their CDs, plus the Swamplord longsleeve shirt when they had the limited run of those, but I seriously doubt I'll be getting the reissues.

One possibility is that they may be re-recording them with the new vocal style?

And one other thing, as much as I like the band, I hate the lack of communication from them. I prefer when bands are up front and keep their fans up to date on what is going on, instead of all this mystery that Kalmah has become notorious for. They truly are "Men With Mystery"!

well i'm glad i own the originals. this means that they're about to become out of print. thus rare & hard to find and eBay will punish you unless you get them fast.

if it comes in a cool packaging and/or with bonus tracks i will get it for sure.

I emailed Spinefarm to see what's up with the re-issue and the 'new' album. But so far 3 days later and no response. :mad:

The reason is label has sold all Swamplord and They Will Return albums and they decided to put them on double CD and no longer print them individually.

The good news is this time both albums are on same CD and there will be bonus tracks.

Next new album will be recorded this year and the album will be released in 2008.

The reason is label has sold all Swamplord and They Will Return albums and they decided to put them on double CD and no longer print them individually.

The good news is this time both albums are on same CD and there will be bonus tracks.

Next new album will be recorded this year and the album will be released in 2008.

YES!!! I'm definitly getting it :D