First Two Kalmah Albums To Be Re-issued as 2CD Set...

The reason is label has sold all Swamplord and They Will Return albums and they decided to put them on double CD and no longer print them individually.

The good news is this time both albums are on same CD and there will be bonus tracks.

Next new album will be recorded this year and the album will be released in 2008.

Sounds great! :headbang:

-[chop]-;5960668 said:
When will this 2CD set be released?

I was gonna say something about this, like calling you a retard and telling you to look at the first post, because I thought it was somebody new(new sig.(maybe :p) and new avatar. Im glad I didnt though :lol:

I already have all the albums plus the japanese releases with the bonus tracks, are there more bonus tracks that I dono about? :p~
I'm sure gonna get one if that's the case :D

Kalmah said:
The good news is this time both albums are on same CD and there will be bonus tracks.
The Swamplord + They Will Return albums are 1 hour and 17 minutes. how will you be able to put them on the same cd, WITH bonus tracks..?!

CDs take about 80 minutes, 1 hour and 17 minutes = 77 Minutes! No bonus tracks whatsoever, I don't see any bonus track on the list on spinefarm's website

Yeah, but the band said there would be bonus tracks.

And my guess would probably be that it might be on a double sided disc. Or it will actually be on 2 discs, and there was a mistake about it.

I'm getting this 2-CD pack. Maybe the audio will be slightly less quality or slightly different in some manner, so the bonus tracks can be added.