First Two Kalmah Albums To Be Re-issued as 2CD Set...

:loco: 2 days before re-issue of Swamlord and They Will Return o_O the best 2 Kalmah albums i can't wait to hear the bonus songs,i hope they are different than what i have..

Jeah now i finally got it. The blind leader is really good almost as the TWR version. Vocals are great!! Only some few parts changed. The ones who are spredding The Hellfire can now stop it. Cause it IS the blind leader from the promo. Vezidoroga is also a great song. Wonder why it didn't get on any album because it should have. The booklets are just copied from the cd's \:

Jeah now i finally got it. The blind leader is really good almost as the TWR version. Vocals are great!! Only some few parts changed. The ones who are spredding The Hellfire can now stop it. Cause it IS the blind leader from the promo. Vezidoroga is also a great song. Wonder why it didn't get on any album because it should have. The booklets are just copied from the cd's \:
Can you please send me the bonus tracks? The album wouldn't be available here untill another month or more. And yes, we know that the song is The Blind Leader and not Hellfire, it's wikipedia that comfuses everyone. :loco:

yeah i might order this CD, i lent my "they will return" to a friend and never got it back. so i might just for the sake of having the CD again and i want the bonus tracks really bad!

I just got the new re-release :D
Now I have everything Kalmah have released so far including the japanese releases hehe