Fistful of Metal Question

Thats to bad cause i hate their new stuff with a fvengence only matched by my hatred for new slayer, metallica, and slipknot, ahhhh!!! Fist Full of Metal is their best album and a thrash classic why forsake it.

"Screw Nu Metal it all Sucks"
"If i could kill Slipknot i would"
"Why does Rock music suck now?"
"Thrash Till Death"
"Screw changing to reach a bigger audiance if thats all you care about then your not a musicain"

Well done Steve, I couldn't have said it better.

Another thing......don't call yourself a fan if you don't like all the music. I don't like new metallica, but I have it and listen to it...cause I'm a fan. ANTHRAX w/ BUSH RULES! I don't like BELADONNA era stuff a lot, but I have it too, cause I'm a fan.
A fan doesn't care............ are you a fan or a listener?:confused:

Well, which one are you?

Well i guess im a fan original real Anthrax with Dan Likler as bassist, but they kicked him out, but i don't car cause he formed Nuclear Assault which were awsome, and they didn't try to fit in with current trends ever, they just thrashed an when their time was up they called it quits. Also i like MetallicA, not Metallica, and i like AnthraX not anthrax.

Your last post made no fucking sense at all man! I'll smoke from your bag next time.....must be some real good shit to fuck your brain up that good. ANTHRAX DIDN'T GO W/ TRENDS, THEY GOT A NEW SINGER, WHO BROUGHT W/ HIM THE ABILITY TO WIPE AWAY THE BANDS "JUST A THRASH BAND" LABEL THAT THEY CARRIED FOR FAR TOO LONG. You can only go so far w/ thrash music...then you grow up and realize that every song doesn't have to be like
"metal thrashing mad" to get your lyrical points across.
You don't like 'em......don't post here. I'm a fan of A N T H R A X.
Not aNtHrAx or ANthRAx or anTHRaX or however YOU fucking spell it to keep the spirit of JOEY alive.

I don't think I could have possibly said that better. Just because I'm completely biased in BUSH's favor doesn't mean that I refuse to allow any Belladonna shit in my house. Come on. That's like saying you hate Metallica now because Cliff died. Like they planned it that way. Also, if you are going to deny Frank Bello...I hope you burn in hell for it. This guy is living in the past...I'm surprised he owns a computer and internet access, cause that just wasn't around when Dan played bass for Anthrax. AnthraX not anthrax. WTF is that? MetallicA not Metallica? When did the guys change their names? Cause I missed that press release. Life is hard enough. If you don't like Bush, stop listening to him. It's not that hard. But you can't blame him for being that fucking good. It's not like he went to bed every night as a little boy saying "God, please make me have the most awesome voice ever so I can grow up and piss off some guy named 'SlaughterLord.' That would be the best life ever!! Amen." You can call Anthrax many things, but "trendy" isn't one of them.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

:lol:

Whew! That was a hell of a good reply!:lol:

Especially the whole praying bush comment.:lol:

:lol: :cry: I'm laughin' so hard I'm cryin'!:lol:

Listen here NECRO......I thought we were straight. Your husband is the shit, blah, blah, blah.
Why do you persist on FUCKING w/ me?
The clothes aren't "trends". Does TOM ARAYA still dress like he did in the pictures of him on METAL SLUDGE'S EXPOSED page? NO.
That's called not wanting to wear stupid shit that makes you look like a jackass.
FOR THE LOVE OF OUR TRUE LORD, SATAN, WOULD YOU PLEASE JUST QUIT TRYING TO MAKE AN EXAMPLE OUT OF ME?

Now, on the coincidence side of the coin, I was just about to go to the record store and pick up the re-release of SPEAK ENGLISH OR DIE (I just found out that BEST BUY has one, of all places.)
So pardon me while I try to put money in your pocket.:devil:

Plant a flower and go outside for once and get some sun.....

Throwing a unwarranted stab at brat isn't necessary. She is a valued member of the Anthrax community.....Never thought of you as a snob, but I stand corrected.

Getting slammed for what I say is one thing.

Getting slammed by someone I've never talked to or about is quite another.

Besides that, since when does what you wear have anything to do with what you play? And if you don't even listen to Anthrax, why do you come here? To make sure we're not talking about your husband? Trust me, I'm not.

I was pointing out that it has been a while, because he doesn't like anything post-Dan, which means all of Frank's time with the band, which is extensive, even Dan's wife cannot possibly deny that. It's a matter of how much time has passed. Did I go into why he's not in the band? Did I slam anything he's done since? Greg's reference to trends was towards their music, we could all give a flying rat's ass what they wear onstage.

I will admit they are trendy dressers. But so are the rest of us, if you're using that logic, cause we don't run around in poodle skirts (girls) and greasy ass hair (guys), do we? No, of course not. Even though jeans and t-shirts have been in style forEVER, I'm not wearing exactly what I was 10 years ago and neither is anyone else. You can't wear the same thing for 20 years without going insane. That's just a plain fact. :p

Besides, you HAVE to change your style every few years, so your kids can look at pics of you and laugh their asses off cause you left the house looking like that.

I FUCKING HATE THE QUOTE BULLSHIT. DO YOU DO THAT IN REAL LIFE? SHOW YOUR FINGERS IN QUOTATIONS WHEN YOU FUCKING TALK? I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU OR YOUR HUSBAND DO FOR A JOB..
I SURE AS HELL WOULDN'T WANT A PRESCRIPTION FILLED BY ANY MEMEBER OF S.O.D. ( BY THE WAY THAT WAS A JOKE)
THE MATCHING SHIRTS WERE THERE PERSONAL JERSEYS W/ THEIR NAME AND YEARS IN THE BAND ON THE BACK...NOT " LOOK WE'RE THE SATAN BROTHERS" BULLSHIT.
HERE I AM, GLAD TO BE POSTING W/ THE WIFE OF ( TO ME) A MAN WHO CONTRIBUTED A GREAT DEAL TO MUSIC.....AND SHE WANTS TO BE MISS "DEATH ROCK, I'M GREATER THAN ALL" ON THE BOARD.
DAMN, JUST BE A PERSON LIKE ALL OF US AND STOP THE QUOTE SHIT! P L E A S E!