FIXED!!: LSD Drums updated, please re-download

Lasse Lammert

HCAF Blitzkrieg
Feb 12, 2009
www.lasselammert.com
I've just added the Alestorm Snare, the Svartsot Snare, the Alestorm kick, Devariem Kick, Svartsot kick, Alestorm Toms (5 sizes) and Alestorm Cymbals to the packs, please re-download your links to have the latest versions.

if you don't wanna download the entire drum pack (466.4MB) please shoot me a mail and I'll send you a link to the update pack (186.5MB) which contains only the updated samples (Alestorm kick, snare, toms and cymbals, Svartsot Kick and Snare, Devariem Kick)

Tip regarding the use of the cymbals samples:
They're stereo mic'd in a recording situation, that means you'll not have perfectly spot mic'd cymbals, but cymbals that sound like they should sound...that may include some stand-ring, x-talk etc...

you don't have to pan them, if you just trigger the stereo samples they're automatically panned like they were set up when I recorded them = as real as it gets, the panning is from the drummers perspective.

you CAN of course change the panning etc, but my advice would be to use them as they come and just adjust left/right to go from drummers perspective to audience perspective if you prefer that

Actually, I've bought both the snare set and the kick set, but haven't received a link to a full set of any kind, I should have gotten that too right? Should I PM/email you or something?

i've bought the kicks and the snares,
do the cymbals come with this pack,
or do i have to purchase them separately? :)

everyone who purchased both kick and snare before today gets all the drums, if you don't have the drums link but only the seperate kick and snares link just drop me a mail.

cheers

LL

So... I bought the snare pack a while back when it just came out and I'm totally confused about the different packs.
If I buy the Kicks now, does it mean that I have everything or I should buy the LSD drum pack even tho some snare will probably be redundant?
Edit: Oh, there are toms in the complete drum pack...
No discount then?

well, there was a discount until today....but yeah, fuck it, if you buy the kickdrums today you'll receive all the drums
make sure to put your forum name somewhere in the paypal form

well, there was a discount until today....but yeah, fuck it, if you buy the kickdrums today you'll receive all the drums
make sure to put your forum name somewhere in the paypal form

Wow. You're a class act sir!:headbang:

Edit: Done. I added a message to the payment.;)

Cymbals? Can't wait to download these when I get home!

I hope it's not the same format as before where I have to redownload all the drums I already have, plus the new ones? If it is, why not just keep making new .zip files for each update (rather DL 80mb than 500mb, obviously). Wouldn't really slow down new buyers or affect your bandwidth?