FIXED!!: LSD Drums updated, please re-download

Yeah man, you don't need samples to convince you to buy the whole pack ... they seriously are awesome sounding and you can make a blind purchase of them with full confidence

Been meaning to ask, how do these samples work in a rock context? I've got no doubt that Lasse's stuff is good, but if they're mainly aimed at metal, then they might not work for me. Cheers :)

I'm convinced that they're awesome. And I'll probably get them tomorrow (I have to go to the bank..). I'm just curious about the cymbals. As I'm pretty bored with the same superior cymbals, I have great expectations about Lasse's ones. Just tell me that they sound like being recorded for a record and not so pristine and clear and "fake" as the others...

I'm going fucking nuts here.....
tried archiving it on 2 different machines using 3 different archiving programs....then, when I unzip again to doublecheck the file size is smaller and some of the TCIs are missing....
that's fucking retarded!

Lasse, when you get the cymbals up, could you PM me the link to them? I'm the guy who originally chopped up those samples. I'd like to try out the kontakt instruments for them.

I uploaded all the unzipped folders nor, lozgreg is trying to compress them on his machine...
as soon as he up'd the zips I'm gonna let you know...

all the samples are included, but you got those anyways..the kontakt inst. is still being beta tested, but shoot me a mail and I'll gladly send you the nkm.

FINALLY!!!!
sorry for the delay everybody!
the updated drum pack and kick pack can be downloaded again, the snares will be up in about 35 mins.

if you don't wanna download the entire drum pack (466.4MB) please shoot me a mail and I'll send you a link to the update pack (186.5MB) which contains only the updated samples (Alestorm kick, snare, toms and cymbals, Svartsot Kick and Snare, Devariem Kick)

Tip regarding the use of the cymbals samples:
They're stereo mic'd in a recording situation, that means you'll not have perfectly spot mic'd cymbals, but cymbals that sound like they should sound...that may include some stand-ring, x-talk etc...

you don't have to pan them, if you just trigger the stereo samples they're automatically panned like they were set up when I recorded them = as real as it gets, the panning is from the drummers perspective.

you CAN of course change the panning etc, but my advice would be to use them as they come and just adjust left/right to go from drummers perspective to audience perspective if you prefer that