FIXED!!: LSD Drums updated, please re-download

Just downloaded the drum pack (477mb) and it's corrupt. Has it finished uploading?

are you fucking kidding me????
I've just received feedback that it unpacked fine for someone else :( (btw, I sent you the update link as well).
but seriously, if this is really the case I'll just start to refund money and drop the whole thing...this is getting fucking annoying.
what's wrong with all this zip wank???!!!?!?
has anyone else had any trouble?

i downloaded today and everything was ok!!!

EDIT: well the cymbals have only 5-6 hard hits, is there something missing or is it just the hard hits?

Having problems here too dude,

LSDdRUMS.zip unzips into LSDdRUMS.zip.cpgz, which then unzips into LSDdRUMS 2.zip, which then unzips into LSDdRUMS 2.zip.cpgz etc

i downloaded today and everything was ok!!!

EDIT: well the cymbals have only 5-6 hard hits, is there something missing or is it just the hard hits?

nah, it's metal ;)

Having problems here too dude,

LSDdRUMS.zip unzips into LSDdRUMS.zip.cpgz, which then unzips into LSDdRUMS 2.zip, which then unzips into LSDdRUMS 2.zip.cpgz etc

what's fucking wrong with the fucking zips? DAMMIT

The zip appeared empty with Izarc.
I had to install 7zip to extract it, and everything is OK now.
So for the ones that had issues, just try 7zip.

Thanks a lot for the hard work Lasse ! :kickass:

thanks for the feedback...
well, it should unzip with any program of course...something is seriously weird about zipping these folders...
I'm working on it right now...it's a bit difficult to find out what's wrong, cause on my end it's working with every program (haven't tried izarc though(...while I'm doing that I'm also uploading a zip that's been archived with winzip...it's a bit bigger but it should work with any program (winzip is the classic, isn't it)....as soon as that one is up I'm just gonne swap the link adresses so that from then on the winzip-zipped archive will be downloadable...but that one is a bit bigger of course, that's why I didn't upload it in the first place...
anyways, sorry for all the hassle...tought me one thing, always take the time you planned, no good comes from rushing things..

well, actually two things....never zip a TC-fucking-I

Could someone upload just the cymbals (I'm assuming they're just .wav's so there shouldn't be an issue there) and send me a link (Lasse can confirm I've bought the pack)? I managed to get all the new drum TCI's off the original zip file, but the cymbals weren't in there. If it's not too much trouble, I'm really keen to try these out.

Winzip Link is Up

Could someone upload just the cymbals (I'm assuming they're just .wav's so there shouldn't be an issue there) and send me a link (Lasse can confirm I've bought the pack)? I managed to get all the new drum TCI's off the original zip file, but the cymbals weren't in there. If it's not too much trouble, I'm really keen to try these out.

gonna upload WINzipped cymbals for you now

Did you get all the other updated samples?

Got the new download and unzipped fine. But I've noticed that all 23 of the Alestorm kick WAVs are labelled as "hard" Same with the Daveriem kick.

EDIT: Actually, listening to them they all seem to be hard hits, I'd assumed it was just a mistake on the naming of the files. I guess it's just hard hits for those two kicks then?

The zip appeared empty with Izarc.
I had to install 7zip to extract it, and everything is OK now.
So for the ones that had issues, just try 7zip.

Thanks a lot for the hard work Lasse ! :kickass:

Same thing here!
I had similar problems when i bought Trigger, downloaded the instruments and some of the folders appeared to be corrupted or empty.
After a few trys i managed to get them unzip properly, weird eh?
But yeah, 7zip seemed to do the trick.

Got the new download and unzipped fine. But I've noticed that all 23 of the Alestorm kick WAVs are labelled as "hard" Same with the Daveriem kick.

EDIT: Actually, listening to them they all seem to be hard hits, I'd assumed it was just a mistake on the naming of the files. I guess it's just hard hits for those two kicks then?

Yeah, some of the signature series kicks are hard hits only, that's whenever it's a kick from a metal record that uses only hard hits, in those cases I added more hits though.

I had similar problems when i bought Trigger, downloaded the instruments and some of the folders appeared to be corrupted or empty.

Interesting, so it might be a TCI/zip bug?
I noticed that the folders in which sone of the TCIs were missing still showed the same amount of total files in the info, but the total size was smaller.
Everything finally seems to be fixed now, thank fuck...
Sorry again for the delaY

Got the cymbals now, thanks a lot Lasse. I think just hard hits suits most of the forum fine. Could we get some hat closes next time too? Apart from that they'll suit most situations.
Here's a clip, if you don't mind me posting: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/324723/Widek Alestorm.mp3
To be honest I struggled a little to get them in the mix, they're quite dry. Maybe I'm going about it the wrong way, I've never got real OHs to sound good, but most of my OHs have been recorded in shit environments.
The drum samples, as you all know, kick ass.

cool, glad you finally got all the stuff ;)
digging the fundamental tone you got there, but it seems like there's some heavy compression/pumping going on (especially in the first part)?
Could be heavy compression on the drumbus or something, but it sounds like the snare etc is ducking the overheads quite a bit

When I'm using programmed drums I usually create a room reverb aux and send ALL the drums to it (a tiny bit) to create some glue.

check you're PM in about 2 minutes, gonna send you something nice ;))

cool, glad you finally got all the stuff ;)
digging the fundamental tone you got there, but it seems like there's some heavy compression/pumping going on (especially in the first part)?
Could be heavy compression on the drumbus or something, but it sounds like the snare etc is ducking the overheads quite a bit

When I'm using programmed drums I usually create a room reverb aux and send ALL the drums to it (a tiny bit) to create some glue.

check you're PM in about 2 minutes, gonna send you something nice ;))

Yeah there's a lot of pumping and shit going on there. It was a quick mix and I'm now using it to adjust to my new computer, seeing how new plugins work in 64bit (some not very well). Widek posted on here, so it's not for a paid job.
I actually just combined your cymbals with some I'd bought from Monzter drums, smoothed them out quite nicely.. and then I ended up preferring just yours. They're aggressive and not particularly nice sounding but they work.