FIXED!!: LSD Drums updated, please re-download

Cymbals? Can't wait to download these when I get home!

I hope it's not the same format as before where I have to redownload all the drums I already have, plus the new ones? If it is, why not just keep making new .zip files for each update (rather DL 80mb than 500mb, obviously). Wouldn't really slow down new buyers or affect your bandwidth?

Just a pain in the ass to re-send new links to everybody whoever bought the samples I imagine.

Lasse's server is pretty fast anyways ;)

lsdspeed.png

THANK YOU LASSE!!!

FINALLY I CAN GET RID OF SLATE TOMS!!!!!

I love you man!

I apologize for mentioning he-who-must-not-be-named on this forum but Sturgis' toms are actually pretty cool and very natural sounding.

But I cant wait to get these Lasse, thank you so much! Gonna buy 'em as soon as I get my full payment for the mix I'm on right now ;)

Just a pain in the ass to re-send new links to everybody whoever bought the samples I imagine.

Lasse's server is pretty fast anyways ;)

lsdspeed.png

Set up a passworded page on his site, with links to all the .zip files to date. Every time there's an update, just update the passworded page to include a link to the new .zip files, mail out that there's an update (I'm assuming he's got a database of emails of whoevers bought it, otherwise people from outside the forum aren't going to get any updates anyway). People login, check out site, download everything they don't have, profit!

Post clips of the new drums PLEASE!

DAMN i´m really eager to get my hands on this samples >.<
but right now i can´t afford them
sucks to be a student with no income :(

I haven't received the link yet... But I'm not in a hurry, that's ok.

(I just hope everything went fine with the payment)

still no cymbals in there, just for your info! I dont have any use for them anyway tho

Edit: nevermind that part, Im an idiot^^

After I quick view I noticed some stuff seems to be missing:
in the new file I just downloaded theres only one tci in the original snare 2
in the old pack I purchased last fall there also were 4 variations/processings of it.
Snare 3 as well as Snare 5 also miss some...
are those ones you updated, or did you take some of the snares out of the package?

still no cymbals in there, just for your info! I dont have any use for them anyway tho

Edit: nevermind that part, Im an idiot^^

After I quick view I noticed some stuff seems to be missing:
in the new file I just downloaded theres only one tci in the original snare 2
in the old pack I purchased last fall there also were 4 variations/processings of it.
Snare 3 as well as Snare 5 also miss some...
are those ones you updated, or did you take some of the snares out of the package?

+1, now there are only "close + OH almost raw" versions of all the original snares, were the others removed for a reason? I really liked them!

I tried to download from the link I got in the e-mail and I got a 404 error.

that is because I'm updating, please hang in, I'm gonna post here when everything is done.

was fucking stupid of me to hurry this, I should have taken the time I planned for this, shouldn't have let you guys hassle me, lol..
anyways it'll be fixed today, please hang in, I'll post in this thread as soon as everything's sorted