Football

will Pacman actually be a good little boy, or will he flock to the many strip clubs in Dallas? (guy at work that used to live there told me there were tons of strip clubs)
Once a thug, always a thug

Yes, but the strip clubs in Dallas are nice, family friendly places.

Also, he wants to be a Cowboy too bad, I don't think he'll fuck this up. If he does, he has 0 guaranteed money in his contract, so we can just cut him.

The Bengals aren't trading him. Washington offered, what basically amounted to 2 first rounders for him and they didn't take it. They're not going to let the organization get embarrassed by letting a player run the team like that.
I don't see Dallas making an offer even... Jerry has said he is talking to a few other teams about veteran WR, and that he had never spoken to the Bengals about Johnson.
The kind of offer they would have to make to even draw interest is too much. Especially because of how reminiscent it would be of the Joey Galloway trade.

That might be good. I'd like him to go to the Dolphins or a team that has no passing offense. I am burning my jersey once he gets traded.

He'll end up either sitting out, or the Eagles will grossly overpay for him.
If you want him, you're going to have to pay $1.50 on the dollar for him... which is stupid... which is why the Eagles are the only team I see maybe doing it.

Doesn't mean they won't trade him. They probably want a better offer for him since, you know, he's led the league in receiving 4 out of the past 5 years.

Because he's had 5 straight 1000 yard receiving seasons, and is a rare stand out talent that is occasionally unstoppable?

Nobody's offering because Cincinnati made it clear they're not trading him. They already turned down 2 number ones for him, and no one else is going to offer that.

The stupid fucking faggot Saints and the extremely stupid fucking faggot Patriots initiated a trade that got the Saints Sedrick Ellis, which was the Bengals #1 guy to get pre-draft day

Fuck the Patriots and the Saints.