Football

Colt Brennan raped. My prediction that he will be a great player is looking better than ever.

And if this whole Favre situation doesn't destroy the Packer's season it'll be a miracle

Cowboys don't play until Saturday... though without Terrence Newman. I'm really looking to see what Miles Austin and Isiah Stanback can do. Both have blinding speed and it would be great if one of them could fill that need for a speed wide out opposite TO. Crayton is a serviceable #2 guy, but much better suited for a slot guy who can find the holes in the defense. I think Austin is going to be good this year, he's always been a great route runner with exceptional speed, he just had hands of stone. They say he isn't dropping passes in camp this year, though.

Just End The Season is pretty funny though. When I was a little kid I liked the Cowboys, but my dad turned me into a Jets fan in 1995. Tailgating is so much fun though because I'm part of a group that owns their own bus and we get a spot right in front of the stadium. We're at the stadium for 10+ hours each home game drinking, eating, and bulshitting how much we hate Pennington and the coaching staff.

You should never forgive your father for the horrible thing he has done to you. Couldn't he just have molested you or something, instead of scarring you for life?

78 hours 49 minutes until the Cowboys first preseason game...