Football

If it gets much worse, I may have to get arrested(something that gets me sentenced to 4 months) for a serious crime, to be able to continue to watch football, because I don't think the NFL can televise from prison.

I put spygate to rest awhile ago, my Patriots suck and are cheaters!:Smug:
I'm sticking to the here in now. Like I said...a shooter but atleast not a cheater.:)

I know... but I have to take a stab when possible.

I always had a feeling about Harrison. He was always too quiet, and he never smiled.
Like he was the enforcer for the mob that just stands to the side of the don. Never talking unless it's threatening or he's grunting.

I understand...its all good.

Did you see the area that this Carwash is located in? Marvin, open one in a different neighbohood my man.

No post on this thread from the King in a while... an oddly conspicuous absence...
You'd think one of his players did something horrible like murder someone.

So? I don't have much to talk about. Other than the fact the Colts are going to re-sign Dominic Rhodes (which I'm stoked about btw). There's no new news on the Harrison situation, and I'm not going to comment until I know all the facts.

:lol:
The same player that choked a young autograph seeker at the 05' Probowl.

Might want to re-check your sources brother. That shit was dropped for multiple reasons.

I put spygate to rest awhile ago, my Patriots suck and are cheaters!:Smug:
I'm sticking to the here in now. Like I said...a shooter but atleast not a cheater.:)

I know... but I have to take a stab when possible.

I always had a feeling about Harrison. He was always too quiet, and he never smiled.
Like he was the enforcer for the mob that just stands to the side of the don. Never talking unless it's threatening or he's grunting.

He hasn't even been charged with anything let alone proven guilty. Keep your pants on until we hear the facts.

I understand...its all good.

Did you see the area that this Carwash is located in? Marvin, open one in a different neighbohood my man.

That's his hometown. He does a lot of good stuff for that area, you know with fundraisers, charity, making new businesses therefore new creating jobs, etc.

We all know a lot of charges against athletes get "dropped", because all they have to do is hand out a little cash. The funniest one was a drunk Eddie Belfour(goaltender)saying he'd pay.... I think a million dollars for a cop not to arrest him.

We all know a lot of charges against athletes get "dropped", because all they have to do is hand out a little cash. The funniest one was a drunk Eddie Belfour(goaltender)saying he'd pay.... I think a million dollars for a cop not to arrest him.

It happens...nothing like a little cash, (maybe a free carwash) and throw in a couple game tickets in the luxury box, bamm-innocent.:err:

Welp, the 2008 pre-season has officialy began. Baseball, basketball, and hockey did their jobs keeping me sane during the off-season but now, now it's football time. Thank the heavens!

The Colts lost their first pre-season game, but what else is new, they always lose in the pre-season. There were a ton of players who impressed the hell out of me, all of which I was hoping would. Players like Mike Hart, Pierre Garcon, Roy Hall, Marcus Howard, and Quin Gray (so he takes the backup spot from Sorgi) to name a few. All I know is, this years Colts' team is fucking stacked with talent. I'm salivating to see them in full force. Go Colts!