For all the songs on TGOTE....

Would you rather listen to John or Joey sing the classics?

• Total voters
This is getting quite comical.

Every other post is from Social Distortion, Manthatfollowshell, and the new formed Stompmosher all basically saying how the Bush era rules all. It good times for sure. Keep it up and maybe one day John Bush will come back.... not :kickass:

That's funny, I know a few other people that do the same thing about Joey, POT and real thrash.

Every other post is from Social Distortion, Manthatfollowshell, and the new formed Stompmosher all basically saying how the Bush era rules all. It good times for sure. Keep it up and maybe one day John Bush will come back.... not :kickass:

No...what's really comical is when you posted about starting your own forum. With all the 'fans' you have on here, I'd love to see how that would turn out. :lol:

imgres

^ Exodus - Let there be Blood. That's how to re-record your old school shit! (I know I'll prob get flamed for that) How the fuck do you paste image

You know what...for me, that one up there is as boring as TGOTE..redundant, waste of time, boring, out of tune , rehashed, repeated, over hyped..and got the 'fans' to be blamed for.

You know what...for me, that one up there is as boring as TGOTE..redundant, waste of time, boring, out of tune , rehashed, repeated, over hyped..and got the 'fans' to be blamed for.

Fair enough if that's the way you see it. You have to remember that a lot of people on this board voted for the songs that eneded up on it. I voted through the website. Funny how the fans wanted it but some fans complained after it was released.

Fair enough if that's the way you see it. You have to remember that a lot of people on this board voted for the songs that eneded up on it. I voted through the website. Funny how the fans wanted it but some fans complained after it was released.

I have myself to blame. I voted to..hoping for what i dont know..what was i thinking..what was i thinking??
..but hey..that was then..basically..i'm just complaining bout past events, which i do find it wasteful..nothing is going change..it was done & the effect..well..we all knew bout it already.

I have myself to blame. I voted to..hoping for what i dont know..what was i thinking..what was i thinking??
..but hey..that was then..basically..i'm just complaining bout past events, which i do find it wasteful..nothing is going change..it was done & the effect..well..we all knew bout it already.

I can respect that. It's cool that you can have an opposing view without rubbing people the wrong way.:kickass:

I voted for more rare songs like Discharge...whereas the majority wanted Indians and Caught In A Mosh...

I voted for more rare songs like Discharge...whereas the majority wanted Indians and Caught In A Mosh...

But obviously if your method (of choosing songs) is based around popular consensus, of course the 'most popular' songs get selected. Anthrax said they were hoping that fans voted for less familiar songs, but a popular opinion poll is not conducive to that outcome.