For the 3rd world assfaces who call themselves JUGULATOR and his girlfriend WITCHKING

TEE>>>the dude put the flag up, the he was told to take it down.
thats the shit that pisses me off. USA does something, then fixes it, but no one knows about teh FIXING, they only know about before teh repair.

The dude got in trouble, he was told to take it down, and he was told why. HE was told he was there to liberate and not TAKE.

But none teh less, i would say the poor iraqi ppl wouldnt mind the flag anyway..

IMO, a flag is wiping your ass anyway.

I hope you can see, that i m not flaming you....

Oh yes, and i suppose the WORLD tv didnt tell everyone what happend in 1991 when the surendering iraqi soldiers were not searched. They are considered hostile until they haev been searched. Justifiably IMO.

I don't care who's flaming or if there's flame at all. this is one big tragedy. when I look at this... "sometimes it makes no difference what you're trying to say, when all the words come out wrong anyway."

well fucking said, led. they dont get that we are HELPING the world in getting rid of Saddam. we COULD sign a pact with Iraq so we dont fight each other. then, we'll see who needs help when Mr. Hussein comes to town and blows everybody the fuck up

juggle.gif