For the 3rd world assfaces who call themselves JUGULATOR and his girlfriend WITCHKING

495, ZANE, and the rest (other than JUGGS)...hey, good to see you guys.

TEE>>im not happy with war under any circumstances. BUt its happening, and hopefully, good will come of it in the end. Good night dear tee.....dont roll over in your sleep and smash met. Sleep well.

ill post in the wake up thread....

led: flaming is smth you can do tocalm down your aggression eg...but i see a great seriousness (does the word exist :???: ) in this topic........and to be smart ass brazil is the second world ;)

[KOTNO]Narrot said:
ill post in the wake up thread....

led: flaming is smth you can do tocalm down your aggression eg...but i see a great seriousness (does the word exist :???: ) in this topic........and to be smart ass brazil is the second world ;)

Your right my friend. Normally, i flame and am never serious. I cant take it when ppl start bashing your ethnic roots, thus thats why i lowered myself to their standards and called them 3rd world. I know its not, in fact, the word 3rd world is a dirty word, that makes ppl look lesser.

BUT, if Brazil is bankrupt, and are getting the world aid package, then, are they still 2nd world, or BUM world? hahah Im being mean, but hey, thats life....and the fucks who were flaming for where someone lives, they deserve a bit of their own medicine.

Bottom line, this war has me worried, and i just cant believe the way some ppl all over the planet are taking this. Every country is pointing the finger to the next, when all are guilty in one way or the other.

ANd yes, that word exists. good to talk with you pal.

haha...i see your point...but someone always starts with "fuckin american" or "fuckin non-american"...i am trying to ignore this....but if you like flaming it's ok...haha flaming is better than bombing i'd say ;)...

NARROT>>>well, i dont consider what im doing flaming, perhaps it is...im just trying to get these guys to see that they are dogging themselves by dismissing other ppls opinions just becouse theirs is different.

YEs, and the brazil guys, they are calling me names, while they are spending MY FUCKING TAX DOLLARS. EATING FOOD I HAEV GIVEN THEM TAX DOLLARS TO BUY. DRIVING ON ROADS THAT MY TAX DOLLARS PAY FOR. Well, you know what, i would rather they strave with their attutude, then to benifit from MY HARD WORK. SO IMO, they need to shut their fuckin mouths, and think for a minute, "if it were not for other countries, including the USA, i would be living a tree, or fucking a llama.".

REally dude.

your right, their only point was to flame, usless shit really. The subject they were flaming, and they obviously had done no research.

BUt yeah...ill drop the convo with YOU....not them, hahahha.

02230299775.jpg

no comment!