For the 3rd world assfaces who call themselves JUGULATOR and his girlfriend WITCHKING

lizard said:
Tee: the american soldiers are under strict orders to not put up the flag...the ones who have have had to take them down.

they also aren't allowed to throw candy to the children, they are afraid the kids will get too close to the convoys and get run over.

p.s. it's only fair to make the iraqi surrenderers kneel and be searched, we have gotten quite used to the fondness of muslim extremists toward their body bombs.

Veitnam!

CAPONE???? good avatar WC.

SIN>>>hahha, no man, its not just them.....and i was trying to get a point across, not flame to bad.
BUt yeah, thsi is a flame haven

I'm not poor and I lived in the era of communism. when I didn't lack anything. just my dad from time to time. LOL it is not easy though trying to live in the capitalism after abandoning utopia. I mean, who's for common good? it's about improval on private plan. kick it...

Kick It real good...
Badada dadada nananana
Badada dadada nananana
reareareareal good.
Badada dadada nananana
Badada dadada nananana
:headbang::headbang::headbang:

lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif

Joking tee.

495 said:
well fucking said, led. they dont get that we are HELPING the world in getting rid of Saddam. we COULD sign a pact with Iraq so we dont fight each other. then, we'll see who needs help when Mr. Hussein comes to town and blows everybody the fuck up

Wow. And what you don't get is that generally nobody ever fucking asks for your goddamn help. It's like this... you're fighting some guy for hitting on your girlfriend and then I come, knock both of you fuckers out and steal your girlfriend. I'm of the opinion that everybody should stay the fuck out of everybody else's affairs. Even in '91 you should have just let Iraq and Kuwait settle their differences themselves. Again in Kosovo etc.
Anyways, I'm 100% certain that Bush doesn't give a flying fuck about Iraqi citizens. The thing is the US are in control of several countries in the area and Iraq was simply not one of them so it had to become one. I bet Iran's next.
Well that's ok, the way it's going, at some point you'll find yourselves way in over your fucking head and the whole goddamn nation will go down in flames.

a guy> but from the era of Cannibal Corpse. see the pic above.(yeah, not clear, but Guerrilla might know what's on it.)

and now the French said:
what s your point?

there are ALWAYS been Algerian terrorists in France...and a lot people died in terrosists attack in France these 20 last years...we've been living with this for long now...so don t come preaching about shit you don t know

what did this fucked up sentence mean anyway? are u born-retard or was it deliberate?

i am really worried about intelligence level on this board...

bouba said:
and now the French said:
I'm well aware of France's troubles with Algeria and the war of terror waged by their extremists. Algerians have been killing frenchmen (and themselves) for far longer than 20 years.

I was pointing out that people who wish to pretend all this jihad terror will simply go away are living in a dream world. The Osamas of the earth view EVERY NON MUSLIM (and many of other sects) as an enemy, and if you ignore that fact you do it at your own peril.

So....if you wish to debate, bring it on, but calling people retards when you judge them by one simple sentence is a little hasty. ball's back in your court.