For the 3rd world assfaces who call themselves JUGULATOR and his girlfriend WITCHKING

oh ok, just cause your sayin it. As usual.
As far as i read, teh USA is not the only one contributing to the world aid package. Im sure your mother country is giving as well.

And by that standard, i know more about KY and the USA than YOU DO.

haev you forgotten the bad words you said of KY before you and I ever spoke for teh first time? I suppose thats ok as well, since it was coming from you.

hahahahaha. AT least i am no HYP-O-KRITE

Im gonna say this, your not stupid, your words show that. BUt you are not opening your eyes to your own words.

Im ok with the happy ppl in IRAQ, they are ok with what happened
I'm not ok with hundernds of people dying, and they are not ok, they just cannot do anything else now.Do you really think your tv will show something else than happy people?
I saw "happy" people , but the crying people were more ..and not tears of happiness, but tears of pain because of their dead children.

ledmag said:
TEE>>Have you not seen him do it before? Hows things btw?

ad 1) no, he's normally a very (too much, sometimes) polite person, very pleasant to talk to, no fire-spitting.... appreciated.

ad 2) things? they are perfect. *smile*

hail to the lovely ones, :Smug: to the turdos.

cheers.

IOfTheStorm said:
I'm not ok with hundernds of people dying, and they are not ok, they just cannot do anything else now.Do you really think your tv will show something else than happy people?
I saw "happy" people , but the crying people were more ..and not tears of happiness, but tears of pain because of their dead children.

Ok, I tried to smooth things over with you. But you continue play around and act like i dont see things. Well just let me tell ya, i saw the crying sad ppl as well. I saw the happy ones, the mad ones, the kids with their arms blown off. My news has been telling me of past vile things the USA has done, i saw ppl with their legs gone, their eys gone, their heads missing parts, etc etc. .....Ive seen teh chaos, the fires, all of it.

I HAVE SEEN IT ALL. OK? OK? Ive been tellin ya, the news here in teh USA aint just for pro war assholes.

and i still say it was worth it. Thats just me. You say it isnt...well, ok.

SO get off your kick "you dont see the real news" bullshit. Ok?

Hell, I have heard war stories from my dad, and his friends, ive read my dads papers, from his service, to his shrinks. I KNOW ABOUT war, and its not nice. BUT AT LEAST SOMETHING GOOD IS COMING FROM THE WAR. Saddam is gone. And Im gonna hope teh Iraqi ppl will be getting better treatment, at least another chance.

Even France is saying they were wrong in not backing us, along with other countries.

50,000 US soldiers Plus the vietcong(and others, the French before teh USA) were killed in the Vietnam war. Millions in WWII, millions in WWIII. This war was a cake walk for inocent bystanders and soldiers of both sides.

Now, that doenst make war OK, nothing makes it OK, but hey, if our g0overnments are gonna start wars, WHICH THEY ARE. Then you may as well try to see the good that can come from it, and hope like hell the good will be better and more than the bad.

And actually, when you say hundreds of ppl, thats an understatement im sure. More .like THOUSANDS. And we are lucky it wasnt more, at this point.

So go drink your HALF EMPTY glass of water. And end the Arguments. ITs not worth mine and your time. Im gonna finish my half FULL glass of pepsi, sence i cant stand pure water.

Tee said:
ad 1) no, he's normally a very (too much, sometimes) polite person, very pleasant to talk to, no fire-spitting.... appreciated.

ad 2) things? they are perfect. *smile*

hail to the lovely ones, :Smug: to the turdos.

cheers.

Well, it seems SIN got Azal started when Azal was making fun of KY. He was going off. Then i called him on it, he didnt remember doing it, so he started going off on me.

I checked some of his history, it seems he has a habit in other forums around here of making fun as well. One was a Poll at another forum, he was talking about "FAGGOTS". one of the polls answers were "Tee and ugly girls". DOnt rememebr the forum name.

Anyway, glad things are OK. Are you about ready to TRADE? I have nearly all your stuff finished. I burned you ALL of Cathedral. 94 songs totle. over 500 MB.

DOes met have AMORPHIS? If not would he like to? ANd i wonder if he has the 2 cds from BEFORE GOD?

azal said:
actually my girlfriend is from Brazil and I think her telling of the countries history is alot more accurate than what you've read.

So, how do I know that. Believing what you say is just as bad as believeing the media :cool: .

azal said:

Well, That does suck. However, what about the people that Saddam was killing for what ever bullshit reason he wants? Are you OK with that. Is it the fact you don't know about the lives that saddam has taken? Every one knows that people are going to die in a war. Nevertheless, that is your view and opinoin.

azal said:
50,000 US soldiers Plus the vietcong(and others, the French before teh USA) were killed in the Vietnam war. Millions in WWII, millions in WWIII. This war was a cake walk for inocent bystanders and soldiers of both sides.
Millions in WWII, millions in WWIII. :erk:
I guessing you meant WWI? lol

ledmag said:
Well, it seems SIN got Azal started when Azal was making fun of KY. He was going off. Then i called him on it, he didnt remember doing it, so he started going off on me.

I checked some of his history, it seems he has a habit in other forums around here of making fun as well. One was a Poll at another forum, he was talking about "FAGGOTS". one of the polls answers were "Tee and ugly girls". DOnt rememebr the forum name.

christ, you just defamed what was the greatest poll ever of all time 4 eva on UM.

It was a strategic move while I was fighting in the great war of Maudlin of the Well vs. Anathema.

the poll was entitled "British Faggotry"

and one option was "tea and ugly women"

tea as in the beverage...

take a gander if you wish.

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=82834&highlight=british+faggotry