For the Agalloch fans....

^cant wait to hear this later, but ........did you hear ashses against the grain, the production was awful :lol:

but thats why its the best ever

EDIT:meant cant wait to hear the album next month, really like the song, sounds like ashes though, i was expecting something as different as ashes/the mantle

but i like to complain, im sure this will fast become one of my favorite albums

EDIT 2 :shit i love the ending, cant wait for the song this leads into

I just hope this album is half as good as Ashes...

Front to back Ashes is one the most solid albums in the last 10 years.

The song kind of reminded me of Pale Folklore as well as Ashes, maybe it's the analog production...Let me say that anyone who uses analog in this digital age has all my respect...I mean hell even Varg went digital on the last burzum album. The song though is excellent and instantly memorable. I've listened to it twice so far, yet I feel like I've known it for years. From the reviews I've read thus far, it should be amazing all the way through.

Ashes was very solid but I enjoy Pale Folklore and especially The Mantle a lot more.

i love the mantle, also one of the best albums ever

The song kind of reminded me of Pale Folklore as well as Ashes, maybe it's the analog production...Let me say that anyone who uses analog in this digital age has all my respect...I mean hell even Varg went digital on the last burzum album. The song though is excellent and instantly memorable. I've listened to it twice so far, yet I feel like I've known it for years. From the reviews I've read thus far, it should be amazing all the way through.

+1, love analog

just found out through email there will be no special edition of this (although the digipack sounds really nice anyway) and they arent even thinking about a vinyl edition until 2011

thats just horrible :lol:, i mean come on, what band doesnt release vinyl simultaneously anymore....especially when they recorded it on analog to begin with

just found out through email there will be no special edition of this (although the digipack sounds really nice anyway) and they arent even thinking about a vinyl edition until 2011

thats just horrible :lol:, i mean come on, what band doesnt release vinyl simultaneously anymore....especially when they recorded it on analog to begin with

I'm sure Viva Hate will have a vinyl edition out before PF does.