for the star wars geeks...

familiarduel2ee.jpg

I see your Schwartz is as big as mine!

The Phantom Menace = Shittiest Film in Existence.

Attack of the Clones = Second Shittiest Film in Existence.

Revenge of the Sith = I'll give you three guesses.

Attack of the Clones would've been okay if
a)Annikin wasn't a WHINY FUCKING BITCH.
b)Jar Jar would've been assassinated before single handedly destroying the fate of the universe.
c)Some Padme Poontang was shown.

I've watched the Phantom menace ONCE
I've watched Attack of the Clones ONCE
I'll probably watch this once too and then stick to my unadulterated original (not-fagtastic special edition) VHS trilogy until the tapes break and then I'll be a sad panda.

actually that's a lie. I downloaded Episode II so I could watch the rest of the banal crap once and the Yoda "I'm a midget that can kick your ass" scene about 287342 times

NicodemiX said:
unadulterated original (not-fagtastic special edition) VHS trilogy
#1 reason to always have a functional VCR. The #2 reason are my "classic" boobie movies.

Evil C. said:
on my movie binge of the night. i found the trailer for the new willy wonka movie by im burton.

c.

fuck, I keep meaning to watch that. johnny depp + tim burton = CSCOR!E~

THIS JUST IN:

SPACEBALLS >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> STAR WARS!

I downloaded the trailer, but have recently jumped on the I HATE QUICKTIME BECAUSE IT IS GAY bandwagon, so alas, I'll have to wait. Oh wait, I have QT at work, goody. Uhh, I mean SOCOCOOSOSOROORROSESE

WESA FREE????

Anyone seen the Return of the Jedi DVD???

WHY ON EARTH DID THEY BRING BACK THE JAR-JAR SPHINCTER RACE AT THE END WHEN THE EMPIRE IS FINALLY DEFEATED AND THE REBELLION CELEBRATES!!!!?????

I thought that shit was done with. They should have just left the original trilogy untouched...

I thought the DVD release was going to be the Star Wars films that were re-released as the 'special editions'.

But no....I can't believe nobody mentioned this.....if you haven't yet bought the DVD boxset, I advise you to avoid it like the plague.

I haven't seen what they've done with the first two, only RotJ, but not only do they include a snippet of the Jar Jar Jamaicans at the ends, BUT DARTH VADER HAS MORPHED INTO HAYDEN FUCKING CHRISTIANSON (or whatever his name is!!!).

Remember at the end when Vader asks Luke to take his helmet off so he can "look at him with his own eyes", just before he dies? Well, that's all still ok, but when Obi Wan, Yoda, and Annakin all stand around the fire as ghostly figures, you're now looking at Hayden Christianson SUPERIMPOSED over the original actor!!!!

George Lucas - you dumb cunt. Making three shit prequels is a given, but to go back and ruin the originals is.... *speechless*.

JayKeeley said:
but when Obi Wan, Yoda, and Annakin all stand around the fire as ghostly figures, you're now looking at Hayden Christianson SUPERIMPOSED over the original actor!!!!

George Lucas - you dumb cunt. Making three shit prequels is a given, but to go back and ruin the originals is.... *speechless*.

I knew George Lucas is a cunt of major proportions, but this... to change a grand movie in order to make it work better with that cruddy sequel. Has he no respect for his own creations, not to mention the fans/nerds?
Anyway, now he's definately not getting my money.

I need the original VHS' and a player :|