Forum Meeting

umfictionstylepinkty5.jpg

Better?

Sephiret: Are you drunk or did you just check the first class blowjob included flights to gothenburg? I checked ryanair really quick and it was like, £15. Even if they sneak up the price to the double (which seems likely considering that it's ryanair) it's still a steal. :p

Yeah - and then you go onto the buy fares section and it displays flights including taxes - which adds another £100 or so, you cant fly out of the UK for under £70 realistically, because international plane fees here are minimum £50. :mad:

Ah, the name tags, the memories!* In 2003 I used to be cool too, or at least less pathetic since I wasn't in my thirties yet. It'd be nice to meet MP-AKK as well, because he's been actually very likeable in the past three years and I sort of wondered from time to time whether he's a northern deity in real life.

Matse, I think the girls should wear the silver name tags and the guys the pink ones.

*none.

It'd be nice to meet MP-AKK as well, because he's been actually very likeable in the past three years and I sort of wondered from time to time whether he's a northern deity in real life.

Did you just call me an asshole?

If not, I feel sort of obligated to yet again ask the same question; Are you that blond girl that always put out?

Hmm, as someone who just got back from Gothenburg, I can say I wanna go back,
it's a bloody awesome city and considering the size it's fairly easy to get around.

Not sure if I could make it november tho, but ya never know, I don't think my card
is maxed yet ;)
And I'm sure the dwarf would want to see me in my short haired format (yes, yours
truly shaved off all the hair a few weeks ago... and the rest of the hair a few weeks
later, but let's not get into that now... tho that pink tag would fit much better in
that case and of course it would also be very fitting for the old geezers of the forum...
in case any of them are still around.)

Yes, this forum used to be very gay friendly ;)

I was thinking of trying to go to one of the shows, but i can't decide which one yet. Time and money-wise Milan is easier, but i'd love to hear the older songs.
It would be nice to have a confirmation that old songs will be played in Gothenburg though, it would suck to go all the way there with high expectations and end up watching a regular setlist..

Just checked for flights to Italy and Sweden from the USofA
Gothenburg, $850
Milan, $830
No direct flights to either city, thought the price would be much higher as the US$ is about worthless
for me its too far down the road, time wise to make a commitment
plus I'm a spur of the moment type of a person -

Just checked for flights to Italy and Sweden from the USofA
Gothenburg, $850
Milan, $830
No direct flights to either city, thought the price would be much higher as the US$ is about worthless
for me its too far down the road, time wise to make a commitment

Non-stop flight with a 4 night stay in a 3 star hotel ~ $1000.

plus I'm a spur of the moment type of a person -

Or do you just like those cavity checks at the airport?

(Heard somewhere, that you have higher chances to be searched at the check-in if you got your tickets on the eve of the flight. But could be a speculation.)

It would be nice to have a confirmation that old songs will be played in Gothenburg though, it would suck to go all the way there with high expectations and end up watching a regular setlist.

Why did you have to ask? Everyone else I could tell to just go off and search for themselves, but for you I had to find it myself.

Here it is:
http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/...ish-headlining-tour-november.html#post7334139

Here is a google-translated version of the link in that post:
http://translate.google.de/translat...Default.aspx?id=84&sl=sv&tl=en&hl=de&ie=UTF-8

Why did you have to ask? Everyone else I could tell to just go off and search for themselves, but for you I had to find it myself.
Thank you, my dear, but you shouldn't have made the trouble (since we all know i read everything word to word :p). My concern was that the quote is mere thoughts on the band's part, and consequently something that might see the stage lights in a parallel universe and not this one. Let's hope we can have a snack on Edenspring as well.

Hi Niklas!

I hope you are fine.

Do you mind confirming (or not confirming) you will be playing old song during (?) swedish tour (?)

We are all willing to book planes / trains but it does not sound really confirmed for the moment so we do not know what to do :)

Good night!

Mikael

Niklas' answer :

Hi,

well, it's a bit early since we haven't decided the setlist yet. I'm 99% sure that there will be some older songs played on the whole tour (i.e. both the scandinavian and european one, they're kind of the same thing with different names).

That's all I can say right now. But don't worry, there will be information a long time in advance. :)

/n.

Thanks a lot for the answer Niklas :)

Now that would be great. We could all meet in Milano if they also played the old songs there, Rahvin could come for sure, for most people it is closer and we will be at the DVD recording.

Thanks Killermilk and Niklas.