FRANK! FRANK! FRANK! FRANK! FRANK! (Heathen Crusade II social/quotes/picture thread)

swizzlenuts

i'm sciencing as fast as i can
Apr 21, 2003
Arkham
Post funny shit... and pictures... mine are coming soon.

Krigloch farts in his sleep too...

Random Pics

Heathen&

HeathenCrusadeII362.jpg

HeathenCrusadeII360.jpg

HeathenCrusadeII352.jpg

HeathenCrusadeII276.jpg

HeathenCrusadeII271.jpg

HeathenCrusadeII268.jpg

HeathenCrusadeII250.jpg

HeathenCrusadeII301.jpg

HeathenCrusadeII300.jpg

HeathenCrusadeII237.jpg

Me, Long John, and TheGreatDeceiver
HeathenCrusadeII004.jpg

Scalzi, Me, Long John, and TheGreatDeceiver
HeathenCrusadeII182.jpg

Group Photo
HeathenCrusadeII184.jpg

HeathenCrusadeII191.jpg

HeathenCrusadeII206.jpg

HeathenCrusadeII283.jpg

HeathenCrusadeII400.jpg

HeathenCrusadeII399.jpg

HeathenCrusadeII373.jpg

So, we started chanting Frank, so Krigloch would have to chug a beer. Then right after that, RiA got him another beer and said he could just drink it slowly. 10 minutes later the chant started again and Krigloch chugged the beer. 20 minutes later the chant happened and he chugged another... and this is what he looked like right after:

Heathen&

EDIT: I don't know why it doesn't just appear.

Looks like you guys had an awesome time!

Swizzle you look crazed in every pic :lol:

How did you guys survive with a drunken Krigloch on the loose?!?

The time,...Friday January 19th 2007 2:15pm.
I get into Ames, Iowa to meet Mr. Nuts and his goons. I open my passenger window to yell at Mr. Nuts so that he can get a ride after his class. We drive to his apartment and load up all my shit. then the fun begins and the Crusade is started.
Sunday January 21st 2007 4:00? pm. We get back into Ames, Iowa and It had snowed about 5 inches or so. I go to clean off my car when I notice that my fucking window was down. I go check out my car and see it filled with.......
IMG_1064.jpg

IMG_1065.jpg

IMG_1042.jpg

IMG_1043.jpg

seriously, wtf dude!
IMG_1045.jpg

edit: and lol at drunk Nuts coming into the hotel room drunk as fuck, getting into bed, turning the lights off and eating pizza loud as fuck.

Holy shit! That sucks about your car! :lol:

I wish I knew who everyone was in the photos. Some one should take one of the group photos and Label everyone using ms paint or something.

Yeah, Jerry's a skinhead for sure. :lol:

Random quotes from the weekend....

Me: "Jerry, let's get the bus, you're way too drunk to drive"
Jerry: "Look dudes, I made myself throw up during Manegarm just so I could drive you dudes home"

:lol:

At the hotel party....

Drummer from Withering Soul pours a beer over their keyboard players head. Keyboard player proceeds to punch and kick drummer.

Some chick: "Hey, what's going on here?"
Keyboard player: "I am sick of this guy pouring beers over me. It went in my eye"
Jason: "Well, look at this way, at least it wasn't tobassco"
Keyboard player: "I hate you!"

And of course, the ongoing chants of "Frank! Frank! Frank!" and each time he swigged that beer down, he just threw the empty cup on the floor in all that Krigloch majesty. :lol:

Oh yeah, another one...

some dude speaking to Frank...

dude: "So what's your UM username"
Frank: "Krigloch"
dude: "Gridlock?"

And for the rest of that day, Frank was to be known as Gridlock.

Fucking hell, it's all coming back to me now. On Day 1 before the bands started, Jerry, Mike, Loanne(sp?), me and Jason went to the Swedish museum and on the way Jerry got into some road rage with a black man who thought we'd cut him off. They even pulled over and the black man got out and started shouting at us. Jerry shouted back. I thought the man was going to pull a gun, especially when he said "why don't you white people respect the black man? Don't you know you could end up with a cap in your ass"? Jason told me later he was reaching for his cellphone to dial 911.

I laugh now, but at the time, I was shitting myself. :lol: