Frank Kicked Out?????

irratebass

Mar 19, 2003
Indiana
Visit site
I got this fro Blabbermouth and I know a lot of you do not like them, but they R saying this is a rumor, but anyway here goes:

Rumor Rundown Of The Day: NINE INCH NAILS, ANTHRAX, SKID ROW - Mar. 3, 2004

The following are unconfirmed rumors that should be taken with a grain of salt:

Rumor #1: NINE INCH NAILS mastermind Trent Reznor is said to have begun a new project with Ian Astbury of THE CULT/THE DOORS fame. Several songs have reportedly been completed, and Trent and engineer Leo Herrera are said to be tracking and experimenting with vocals right now.

Rumor #2: Metal Sludge is reporting that a rumor that bassist Frank Bello was kicked out of ANTHRAX.

Rumor #3: Drummer Phil Varone is rumored to have rejoined SKID ROW. Varone had previously left the group for "personal reasons" and was replaced by Orlando, Florida native Tim DiDuro.

Can anyone verify this? I hope it isn't true.

Other that being a hothead temper wise I couldn't see Frank getting fired unless he quit. He really believes in Anthrax and is probobly the best on stage performer in the group. He rally stepped it up vocal wise onstage too...this would really suck.

jdelpi said:
I like Sludge and all, but how sad is it to put up an email from someone they don't know with no proof of credibility? (sure, they warned everyone that's what it was, but it's still pathetic.)
I was just about to say that, Justin. I mean, for all we know, some whacko with a vendetta against bass players whose initials are F.B. sent that. Hell, I think I'll send a mail to Sludge...you see, me aunt's neice's neighbor's cousin's brother heard that Scott had a sex change. Therefore it must be true.

remington69 said:
I was just about to say that, Justin. I mean, for all we know, some whacko with a vendetta against bass players whose initials are F.B. sent that. Hell, I think I'll send a mail to Sludge...you see, me aunt's neice's neighbor's cousin's brother heard that Scott had a sex change. Therefore it must be true.
It's probably that guy who was hitting on women online telling them he was Frankie.