Frank Kicked Out?????

it's the same when Spitz/Joey/Crook ,left people start slagging( not sure if that's the right word) them off, Bello was and is a cool guy , no need in dissing the man now, after all these years he deserve to take his career to higher places, face it, the last US tour was a low in his career(playing for hundred people or less......come on , he deserves more then that)

i read in that frankie interview a few months back that he said he contributed lots to the songwriting but he just didn;t want to get the props for it (humble guy!) - it wasn;t important to him that people knew that frank wrote this or that.

anthrax have lost a big team player. this is sad. he gave so much. i never thought he would quit!

btw, don't loads of bands these days only have a few remaining members??
is steve harris the only 'original' member of maiden?

why did we have to hear it first from blabbermouth - no official word yet!
that is disappointing...

And now you all see it´s true, don´t underestimate the mighty Sludge as long as Scott runs the page!

max said:
btw, don't loads of bands these days only have a few remaining members??
is steve harris the only 'original' member of maiden?

Nope. Dave Murray. While not in the first incarnation of Maiden, he did join the band in '76, several years before their first album was released. I would consider him an original member. Also, remember that Frank was not an original member of Anthrax, it only seems that way. Lilker was on Fistful of Metal.

Scott

NP: S.O.D. - Ogden Theater, Denver, CO. 11-17-1999