Frankie named on Sludge Pussy list

dutchy said:
nuff said!!!crystlpalace is the new Bello groupie!!Don't wet youre panties at the show!!!!
Hey Johnnie and Dutchy I got a kick out of those answers! Too bad their not Frank's, though! Ya gotta forgibe me if I get a little nurotic once in a while.o_O This might get Frankie to answer the questions, its either his or these others, I would think he'd want proper credit for his own answers. But I'm not going to give him a hard time. BTW I did meet him after the show but I am not a groupie. I have great respect for Frank and the rest of the guys. I did shake his hand though. He's cool.

crystlpalace said:
BTW I did meet him after the show but I am not a groupie. I have great respect for Frank and the rest of the guys. I did shake his hand though. He's cool.

Frank is fucking hilarious! I thought it was great on The Killer B's Videos when he was talking about eating rice and roughage, to help you shit! :lol:
And when I was hanging out with him, Charlie, John, and Chinni, he was talking about his infamous flatulence!!
:lol: :lol:
:headbang:

crystlpalace said:
Hey Johnnie and Dutchy I got a kick out of those answers! Too bad their not Frank's, though! Ya gotta forgibe me if I get a little nurotic once in a while.o_O This might get Frankie to answer the questions, its either his or these others, I would think he'd want proper credit for his own answers. But I'm not going to give him a hard time. BTW I did meet him after the show but I am not a groupie. I have great respect for Frank and the rest of the guys. I did shake his hand though. He's cool.
if he's cool youre cool!!!but remember:"Europe always leads the way!!!!!!!"

dutchy said:
if he's cool youre cool!!!but remember:"Europe always leads the way!!!!!!!"
Frank is so awesome! too bad I didn't get a chance to talk to him...he probably would've had me cracking up so bad I would've wet my pants...hahahahaha...just kidding :) but I don't know if he thought I was cool...can't wait to see Anthrax live again though! And dutchy, from what Scott has said in interviews, you Europeans are way more responsive and enthusiastic than fans are here in the US. Send some of that spirit over here, this country needs it real bad!