French thread

For sure !
1pic5.jpg

Originally posted by northern_blaze
Do you guys know other well known french actors ? (cause Christophe Lambert is obviously the best one)

you're joking, right?

i know a lot of french actors:

sofie marceau:p

louis de funes

michel galabru

yves montant

pierre richard

richard depardieu

michel picolli

michel serault

philippe noiret

christian clavier

and more i can't think about now!

Originally posted by northern_blaze
Do you guys know other well known french actors ? (cause Christophe Lambert is obviously the best one)
Yeah, I know some french actresses: Sophie Marceau, Virginie Ledoyen. :drooling:

mar011.jpg

This is Sophie. She appears in one of the latest james bond movies.

main.jpg

And this is Virginie, I saw her in 'the beach' and fell in love. ;)

There is another very famous actor, but don't remember his name. That guy who is Obelix in that movie

@fleischwolf : you're really cultured !!!
BTW it's gerard depardieu (not richard), but since he's drunk most of the time he won't care. And anyway most of french actors suck (christophe lambert and christian clavier being good examples).

Originally posted by Raistlin1980

And this is Virginie, I saw her in 'the beach' and fell in love. ;)

There is another very famous actor, but don't remember his name. That guy who is Obelix in that movie

You're right, Virginie is so beautiful...
That guy who is Obelix is in fact Gerard Depardieu. Refer to my previous post to get more information about him.

obelix.jpg

And I don't only see crappy movies: there goes a beautiful girl from a great movie, Audrey Tatou from 'Amelie'

s_1105_32.jpg

For some strange reason i never remember the name of the actors, just the actresses...

Originally posted by Raistlin1980
For some strange reason i never remember the name of the actors, just the actresses...[

You're totally right ! :D

And what about french singers ?
Here's the french Britney Spears (even though I'm quite sure you've never heard of her). Her name's Lorie. Hi Lorie. :wave:
8-picture5.gif

Originally posted by EagleFlyFree
there's also this guy, Jean Reno... he's good!

he was in Godzilla, Ronin, etc

You're right, he's an french actor too. He played in a few awesome movies, such as "Leon", "The Big Blue", or "Nikita" (all these films were directed by Luc Besson :worship: ).
But when it comes to american movies... :rolleyes: