Friends that are gear-retarded (You know, that one friend worships the metal zone)

I have a cousin who's into this "vintage-budget" stuff, he used to play with a piece of a broken CD instead of a picking, he's currently recording an album with his epiphone LP and VOX valvetronix... amazingly he got great results

Kazrog; 5150II to HD147. That was a short-lived move. :lol:

Hey the HD147 is a good practice/small gig amp. I have been wanting to get one to replace my 5150 for practice and live because it sounds great and is stupid light weight.

Some time ago I did a blind test with a Spider II and a 5150 and everyone though the 5150 was a sim and the Spider was the "real tube amp". Considering the HD147 is a much better amp, if you know what you are doing, it can fool a lot of people live and prove a worthy amp in practice. The only reason I don't use my Spider for practice is because it has a software bug that causes it to sweep the high knob and swell the volume every 30-45 seconds which is annoying as fuck. Even if it did work, I wouldn't want to be seen with it live, the HD147 on the other hand, is a different story.

Haha, starts with Audio, ends with Zine ;)

:lol::lol::lol:
This forum is only good for buying used gear...and sometimes interview are good (except people didn't correct mistake when happen... as Guillaume Tell reference in CLA interview:D GT have a 9000J and a sony oxford, no G+ here).

But you can find worse with French forum:yow: