Ft.Hood..

I hear that the shooter is alive and in custody. I hope they make that muslim my pals choke on pigs blood so he burns in hell.

I hear that the shooter is alive and in custody. I hope they make that muslim my pals choke on pigs blood so he burns in hell.

some of this guy's comments have been way off the mark.
i'm glad he's alive. he needs to suffer.

I will personally waterboard him in pigs blood. Fucking Muslim scum. Both of my younger brothers are in Iraq, and they are Intel officers, dealing with these muslim pieces of shit everyday. I just hope they keep their eyes open...and if a situation occurs..can kill as many of these worthless fucks as possible. As a Vet, I am so angry at this.

I didn't even hear about till i got home from work.

This isn't the first time something like this has happened on an installation. I pray for the families.

For the shooter...get well...rest up...because you will be sent right back.

I hope the bastard fries!!

I pray for the families as well. Like Evil Dead, I'm a vet as well. If sick pieces of shit like this one don't like the U.S. and our policies, then get the f@ck out and go back to the desert.

I`m reading all about it right now and have a few remarks:

How come that a militant muslim could join the U.S. army?
How about some serious psycho test which actually should have revealed the guy was nuts?
Is it true that he attended exactly the same mosque the 9/11 guys did?

And the last point... the whole case shows that the treehugging rethoric "less guns, less dead" is bullshit. It`s on the contrary. A girl who actually knew how to shoot was enough.

I`m reading all about it right now and have a few remarks:

How come that a militant muslim could join the U.S. army?
How about some serious psycho test which actually should have revealed the guy was nuts?
Is it true that he attended exactly the same mosque the 9/11 guys did?

And the last point... the whole case shows that the treehugging rethoric "less guns, less dead" is bullshit. It`s on the contrary. A girl who actually knew how to shoot was enough.

Hasan made his feelings known that Islam was his first priority followed by the United States in one of his class lectures.

It seems the US Army turned a blind eye due to wanting to be PC.

As far as taking it personally, when the time comes that a muslim, self described, attempts to take your life, tell me how you feel after-wards. I take it personally because I wish I could have personally killed more of these whack jobs than I did, and afforded other people the opportunity to NOT too.

Make no mistake, Islam is the enemy of the world. It is a cancer, or like herpes. It flares up, then seems to go away, then flares up again. The only cure is annihilation. Religion is a poison and Islam is the worst.

Hasan made his feelings known that Islam was his first priority followed by the United States in one of his class lectures.

And that should have been grounds to bar him from service or remove him. The guy could have easily been a conscientious objector...but he HAD to go total muslim and murder people. Typical.

I didn't even hear about till i got home from work.

This isn't the first time something like this has happened on an installation. I pray for the families.

For the shooter...get well...rest up...because you will be sent right back.

Its the first time for a self proclaimed muslim moron. Ive known several green berets who snapped on their wives when they got home and found them sleeping with everyone while they were gone.