Mohammed was epileptic

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

That's awesome. Their fanaticism is based on a guy who had epileptic seizures. Great prophet, guys!!!! Why not just get a leper or a quadraplegic while you're at it? No wonder your religion is so fucked up.

So, in essence, his words could've just been ramblings of a person who sufferd from epileptic seizures...and THAT'S what you based your religion on? Scientologists are a bunch of fucking gonads, but at least L. Ron Hubbard was creative when he created his "god". You people got a fucking invalid.

What I dont understand is the whole Palestinian conflict. I understand how all of the arab muslims think Israel stole that chunk of land from the Palestinians back after WW2, basically as payment for the Jews suffering during the war.

Here is where I miss their logic.

1.) For starters, Nothing near or around Israel is "muslim" land, it is all Jewish. The Jews go back, what..3000 years? Whereas Islam started around 600AD, not too far from Christianities start.

2.) Jeruselem is holy to muslims how? Oh yeah, Mohammed ascended to heaven from Jeruselem. ACTUALLY, his "soul" did ..but Mohammed never EVER went to Jeruselem. He had a "seizure" and produced a vision that said Jeruselem was holy..so the entire basis for Muslims thinking that land is holy is based on a farce. I mean, Ive got some huge tracts of land in space I want to sell to these sand monkeys.

3. Palestinians = nomadic Syrians, that is all.

I have never quite understood how, after the Muslim empire was able to wrestle control of the middle east area away from the Holy Roman empire that all of a sudden it was theirs and forever theirs. Their historical claim to the lands are completley false.

Too bad most people have zero knowledge of Europe and the middle east.

What I dont understand is the whole Palestinian conflict. I understand how all of the arab muslims think Israel stole that chunk of land from the Palestinians back after WW2, basically as payment for the Jews suffering during the war.

Here is where I miss their logic.

1.) For starters, Nothing near or around Israel is "muslim" land, it is all Jewish. The Jews go back, what..3000 years? Whereas Islam started around 600AD, not too far from Christianities start.

2.) Jeruselem is holy to muslims how? Oh yeah, Mohammed ascended to heaven from Jeruselem. ACTUALLY, his "soul" did ..but Mohammed never EVER went to Jeruselem. He had a "seizure" and produced a vision that said Jeruselem was holy..so the entire basis for Muslims thinking that land is holy is based on a farce. I mean, Ive got some huge tracts of land in space I want to sell to these sand monkeys.

3. Palestinians = nomadic Syrians, that is all.

I have never quite understood how, after the Muslim empire was able to wrestle control of the middle east area away from the Holy Roman empire that all of a sudden it was theirs and forever theirs. Their historical claim to the lands are completley false.

Too bad most people have zero knowledge of Europe and the middle east.

Israel was born out violence so now she will exist in violence.

Creating a country because of a religious doctrine will always be fraught peril.

tell me he had Tourette's and i'll love you forever.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

That's awesome. Their fanaticism is based on a guy who had epileptic seizures. Great prophet, guys!!!! Why not just get a leper or a quadraplegic while you're at it? No wonder your religion is so fucked up.

So, in essence, his words could've just been ramblings of a person who sufferd from epileptic seizures...and THAT'S what you based your religion on? Scientologists are a bunch of fucking gonads, but at least L. Ron Hubbard was creative when he created his "god". You people got a fucking invalid.

Epileptics aren't invalids. Not even fucking close. They simply "suffer" from periods of increased electrical activity in the brain. They've also been found to be capable of great levels of creativity and thought. You'd be surprised how many writers, musicians, artists and scientists are epileptic

The land the muslims deem sacred is only because Mohammed had a "vision" of Jeruselem. He never went there, nothing from the muslim religion's foundation ever took place in Jeruselem. The Jews had that land LONG before Christians and even longer before the Muslims.

And? Please don't stop there. What happened then?

Should the Native Indians be given back USA because they were they before Europeans? Do I have a claim to land in Africa because my ancient Great Ape ancestors were domiciled there at some point in history?

Should the Native Indians be given back USA because they were they before Europeans? Do I have a claim to land in Africa because my ancient Great Ape ancestors were domiciled there at some point in history?

you're an ape?? :err:

And if you'd read Darwin you'd know the answer.

Am I an ape? Of course not. I'm certainly an ancestor of one that lived in Africa and so are you, just like today's Jews are ancestors of their genetically dissimilar forefathers in Jerusalem.

And if you'd read Darwin you'd know the answer.

Am I an ape? Of course not. I'm certainly an ancestor of one that lived in Africa and so are you, just like today's Jews are ancestors of their genetically dissimilar forefathers in Jerusalem.

i've read Darwin's crap and know enough to realize this man was a loon, fishing for even bigger loons to follow him.

call yourself an ape, if you like, but dont include me.

The land the muslims deem sacred is only because Mohammed had a "vision" of Jeruselem. He never went there, nothing from the muslim religion's foundation ever took place in Jeruselem. The Jews had that land LONG before Christians and even longer before the Muslims.

It's too bad mohammed didn't have a vision of Antarctica.

Native Americans were given reservations. I don't think they have had too many problems with Christian Jihadists performing homocide bombings on the reservations.

i've read Darwin's crap and know enough to realize this man was a loon, fishing for even bigger loons to follow him.

call yourself an ape, if you like, but dont include me.

Although you're wrong, it doesn't invalidate my point. It is a fact that humans came from Africa, so does that mean we all have a claim to that land? The conquered, migrants who depart from their lands have no claim to it. So if Iran conquers the US your grandchildren will have no right to assert their authority 100 years later.

Although you're wrong, it doesn't invalidate my point. It is a fact that humans came from Africa, so does that mean we all have a claim to that land? The conquered, migrants who depart from their lands have no claim to it. So if Iran conquers the US your grandchildren will have no right to assert their authority 100 years later.

Since the beginning of time, many people have "claimed" land. When they feel strongly enough about their claims, they fight for it. Whether or not my grandchildren have a right to make a claim is a moot point. Whether or not they have a go at taking it back is the point.
The Muslim world has decided that they want Israel. The rest of the sane and rational thinking world says they should sit down, shut up and keep pumping their camels. This will not be decided via that joke we call the UN and their interpretation of the word diplomacy. This will be decided in force.
BTW, Africa being the the origin of all mankind is scientific theory, not fact. You may believe in this theory however, that does not make it fact.

Ironic. It was the 'joke' UN which (irrationally) took the land away from the Muslims. What you're suggesting is anarchic - that rights are distributed down the barrel of a gun. Anyone that has an inkling of an idea of natural justice would reject this view outright. Everyone else are just apes.

And science is fact - live with it.