Fuck Greece

So what to do with chicks in this situ? They will not bring Nvmr for a live. Or? Warrel? Van? hmmm... Who knows. Maybe they will come for chicks only... :rolleyes: :lol:

if u want to blame someone...blame the organizing company...

we all know which that is...

Originally posted by alexseretis
if u want to blame someone...blame the organizing company...

we all know which that is...
FUCK GREECE.

Its organising companies, it mayors, its politicians.

Yeah, don't worry greece is fine. baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

And it is not only NVM. Jag Panzer? First time in Greece.

Well...

FUCK GREECE

What pisses me off is when people base their accusations on rumours and not the cold hard facts that we get from press releases. I will tell you this: DidiMusic would not DARE lie about this, if they accuse the government and this is a lie they would get CREAMED. They simply wouldnt dare. You just have to trust them for the time being, and since the people accused in the press release have not said anything yet, I think its obvious that Didi is telling the truth. So, stop blaming Didi, because they are as screwed as we are (if not more) and without Didi NO BANDS would ever come to Greece. Learn to appreciate that. If you go on blaming them then its like ytou are opposing the efforts made to make this festival happen.

Shut the hell up about the promotional company and blame those who are to blame: The Mayor of Hellenikon and all those other people blamed in the DidiMusic Press Release. And if you are so angry about this, those who are in Athens, why don't you stop whining about it and get out and protest! Go to the Mayor Of Hellenikon and let him hear the voice of the people. Bitching on the internet is getting us nowhere.

BTW If anyone heard the interview with the DidiMusic representative that Mr. Xronopoulos of Metal Hammer made, the representative said that they are hard at work looking for a new venue and there is a chance that, even in part, Rockwave WILL take place. Have faith, hope dies last.

The Political Leadership that boasts for its competence to protect the millions of visitors of the Olympic Games in 2004, being though incapable to do the same for the Festival audience.

uhm.... protect the visitors of the Olympic Games.... of TWO FUCKING THOUSAND AND FUCKING FOUR... this is 2002.... so wtf does that have to do with anything

Originally posted by Powerslave
What pisses me off is when people base their accusations on rumours and not the cold hard facts that we get from press releases. I will tell you this: DidiMusic would not DARE lie about this, if they accuse the government and this is a lie they would get CREAMED. They simply wouldnt dare. You just have to trust them for the time being, and since the people accused in the press release have not said anything yet, I think its obvious that Didi is telling the truth. So, stop blaming Didi, because they are as screwed as we are (if not more) and without Didi NO BANDS would ever come to Greece. Learn to appreciate that. If you go on blaming them then its like ytou are opposing the efforts made to make this festival happen.
hahhaa. Yeah right, and they wait company alright. And they wait for 10 days before the fest to arrange for the place. hehhee nice organising. But they are g(r)eeks. What do you expect? Last minute jobs...

What groups? Paradise lost and motorhead? haha... they are not even metal. So don't be pissed off, doggy. Just play there. Didi is not telling lies, but this only shows how much of irresponsible they are. Did you thought that in the old airport there are airplanes full w fuels? or you didn't know that either? What if something goes wrong and fuels go sky high? that 'd b something worthing 36euro to c! hahhaa

Of course didi will not take any blame. Why would she?

And don't tell me that didi is responsible for the bands that are coming. That is bad, not good. That is why we only c manowar, gamma ray, etc... Where is the support for the other good metal bands? Or are they afraid that they will just won't make so much money? Huh? Why all those years Didi hasn't taken the initiative to build a descent concert hall? Or Rhodon is ok? Yeah right! :rolleyes:

Shut the hell up about the promotional company and blame those who are to blame: The Mayor of Hellenikon and all those other people blamed in the DidiMusic Press Release. And if you are so angry about this, those who are in Athens, why don't you stop whining about it and get out and protest! Go to the Mayor Of Hellenikon and let him hear the voice of the people. Bitching on the internet is getting us nowhere
The mayor of hellinikon is to blame, huh? Why should he put his ppl in trouble? He is a fucker, i agree, but lets put all the blame on him, huh?

About whinning...
Well seems that you live in another world. We have to work too, you know. ahhahahah. You go whin for us. I would appreciate that,as the mayor is in his office till 14.00 and i get off from work at 17.00. And i don't know where he lives, damn it. :( :lol:

So if i don't c you in the news protesting for your brothers in Greece that will not get to c NVM, you SHUT UP.
BTW If anyone heard the interview with the DidiMusic representative that Mr. Xronopoulos of Metal Hammer made, the representative said that they are hard at work looking for a new venue and there is a chance that, even in part, Rockwave WILL take place. Have faith, hope dies last.
Yeah, they are killing themselves to find another place.:rolleyes:
Well... Once again
FUCK GREECE...

... & METAL HAMMER

Ok I hear you my friend and I understand what you're saying and you are right to doubt DidiMusic cause indeed they fucked up alot in the past... We are all extremely angry right now so when the spirits calm (i.e. in about 15 years) we will see who the person to blame is...

skepsou prota tis malakies pou grafeis kai POY tis grafeis kai poioi tis blepoun kai ystera na milas. Den ksero poso xronon eisai alla me ayta pou les oyte gia 15 xronon den kaneis akomi ki an eisai megalyteros...Skase loipon

You are going too far Metalized. We were all sad, but drop it.

If you don't like Greece and what happens there, then move out.
Come to Europe and shut the fuck up! :mad:

Just stop being miserable, I can't stand it...

thank you enitharmon...some words (you know what word...) mean a lot more than a festival or a few asholes that are responsible for stupid acting...We have to think before saying fuck this or that...We have to think of the importance of "this or that" and what it REALLY represents...

skepsou prota tis malakies pou grafeis kai POY tis grafeis kai poioi tis blepoun kai ystera na milas. Den ksero poso xronon eisai alla me ayta pou les oyte gia 15 xronon den kaneis akomi ki an eisai megalyteros...Skase loipon
Loipon mpouli, skase esi. Katalaves? Kai ama goustareis na to sizitisoume pio diexodika mporeis na mou steielis e-mail. Giati? Sou ethixa to poliagapimeno sou periodiko? I tin terastia etairia pou noiazetai gia to metal? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Pigaine des to hako kathe Tetarti kai Deutera kai kleise to stomataki sou kleisto... Kai oute na eisai toso epithetikos. An exeis kati na peis pes to kai dwse epixeirimata. Eimai 27,
kai akouo metal apo to 90. Mono metal.

Xerw kai egw na katigorw apo to web.

Originally posted by enitharmon
You are going too far Metalized. We were all sad, but drop it.

If you don't like Greece and what happens there, then move out.
Come to Europe and shut the fuck up! :mad:

Just stop being miserable, I can't stand it...
Well, enitharmon, lets say that i will move out, very soon, so you shut the fuck up and dont flame me.

You are miserable, not me. Got it? Shut the fuck up, then.

thank you enitharmon...some words (you know what word...) mean a lot more than a festival or a few asholes that are responsible for stupid acting...We have to think before saying fuck this or that...We have to think of the importance of "this or that" and what it REALLY represents...
Listen kiddies... Your thinking has provided nothing constructive in this thread so far, other than flaming me, of course.
Great thinking.

Of course you could just provide some arguements why i am wrong, before flaming, but no... You had to think before you talk. Stupid kiddies... :bah: BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

:lol: Gama to rockwave. Pame na kleisoume trapezi ston livyko... :lol: :lol:

Hey dragon, at least you will not lose your exams. You have worked so hard to pass them. :D

NoLordy wants a major concert to happen within 200 miles of him, but no. They don't like coming here.