Fuck yeah I found a Drummer!

Emdprodukt

Member of Dude Castle 69
Jun 26, 2007
Kiel, Germany
I thought this will take ages but a week ago some dude from my hometown contacted me. Haha, thought I allready knew the best drummer of my hometown. but this new dude is a fucking machine. I really have to slow him down or else everything is filled with 300bpm gravity blasts :heh:

Just wanted to share my luck. Hope things will work out for us. I still hate writing songs together but I think sooner or later I have to get over it. I really like beeing the band hitler who does everything as long as the others can play their stuff.

what's so much better now is that the new drummer (his name is jannek) has not only a better tech department and is faster but is also a good guy. I really had trouble with the drummer in the last band. I guess he was really convinced that I wouldnt find any other drummer that could play the crap I'm writing. Fuck yeah, he was so wrong! WROOOOOOOONG!

yeah finally. my life sucked hard the last months. now everything seems to work out!

PowerMetalJesus: Don't give up! You'll find someone! You got some really cool songs!

dude, youre so freekin lucky! i had a hell of a time just finding a decent session drummer who doesnt charge an arm and a leg.

I'm really just one lucky boy (in that case) right now. Everything else goes wrong. But now I need to find a good guiarist with a van. :D

I'm really just one lucky boy (in that case) right now. Everything else goes wrong. But now I need to find a good guiarist with a van. :D

WITH A VAN!!!! :OMG:

Nice drummer! They can be such a pain in the ass to track down cant they!

haha, no no, let's say it would be a big advantage for the band if one of us had something like a VW T4 or something. We would need one for touring.

and it's not jannek on the soundclick track playing drums. thats addictive drums!

Glad, to hear that man!

When we fired our singer, our biggest fear was being unable to find a suitable replacement in adequate time before frustration sets in. Little did we know, that we were about to find Mr. Right in a matter of days... Such a relief and motivation! I totally feel you there...

... and we also lost our driver with our singer. :lol: