I just excavated my N64 - Fuck yeah!!!

Felix Neumann

Sep 14, 2008
Germany
www.youtube.com
Hello Dudes :)

This are the last hours I live in my parent´s house. I think it´s not unusual, that I think about the past and enjoy some precious memories. One of the greatest memories definitively was the day as I got my N64...(we all know this youtube video - my situation was a bit more calm down) Today I "excavated" it and I even found Goldeneye, Perfect Dark & Zelda Ocarina of time.

Pure Nostalgia as I played the first level of Goldeneye!! I had to get used to the unsharp textures first, but the gameplay was so fucking awesome and I had a permanent smile on my face.

Maybe I´m the only one who is so enthusiathic about the N64. If not, let´s share the memories and tell me your precious moments. Which was/is your favourite N64 game?

Greetings,

Felix Neumann

Last edited by a moderator:
Goldeneye was the shit!!! :D
I really liked Lylat Wars too. Also i HAD to buy resi 2 for it aswell for the extra crap haha i've played resi 2 on every single platform its came out for mwhahaha

Goldeneye was the shit!!! :D
I really liked Lylat Wars too. Also i HAD to buy resi 2 for it aswell for the extra crap haha i've played resi 2 on every single platform its came out for mwhahaha

Yeahhhh :lol: I knew, I´m not alone!! Lylat wars I also loved a fucking lot. There are some games wich I absolutely need..for example Mario 64!! It was the first Jump´n Run in 3D. A Milestone!!!

You mean Resident Evil2?

felix do you remember banjo kazooie and banjo tooie?

best games ever! :D:D

rayman 2 is classic aswell, up their with the great platformers of the 64 bit generation.
ocarina of time is utter gaming perfection aswell

huuuuge n64 fan here, i still have mine :D

A good friend of mine owned the N64.
we were like 13 years old and played 48hours without any sleep but with gallons of cola.
It was just crazy-we were sitting on the sofa playing all day long.
He owned some racing game-forgot the name-it was about motorbikes in the future,
you could find weapons on the track and it was unbelievable fast with loopings and stuff like that,
crazy colors and crazy landscapes.
It wasn't released in Germany, my friend got it from his uncle from poland.

Don't know why we didn't have epilpetic seizures but it was a great time.

felix do you remember banjo kazooie and banjo tooie?

best games ever! :D:D

rayman 2 is classic aswell, up their with the great platformers of the 64 bit generation.
ocarina of time is utter gaming perfection aswell

huuuuge n64 fan here, i still have mine :D

Yes bro, I know Banjo & Kazooie...and RARE is the best developer of all together with Nintendo imo. I also found Diddy Kong Racing in my treasure chest and Star wars rouge squadron..(I think it was the first game with dolby sorround).

I raise my glass of Coke for all ya N64 fans here :kickass: It´s good, that I´m not alone with my nostalgic feelings :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazrog View Post
Goldeneye is still the best first person multiplayer shooter of all time.
+1

+1

we were like 13 years old and played 48hours without any sleep but with gallons of cola.
He owned some racing game-forgot the name-it was about motorbikes in the future,
you could find weapons on the track and it was unbelievable fast with loopings and stuff like that,

Hahahaha I would like to know wich game it is, dude..I remember some futuristic racers..aaaargh I think I know, what you mean. I just don´t know the title :Smokin:

Oh man, so many fond memories of the N64 - Goldeneye, Perfect Dark, Star Fox 64 (US name for Lylat Wars, I guess ;)), ROGUE SQUADRON (played the hell out of that one), so many gems...amazing how we dealt with the pretty much universal horrible frame rates :lol:

oh man! Goldeneye was the shit! I also love Waverace 64, and dont forget Mario 64! three best games ever made!

I agree totaly, dude. I try to catch Mario 64 as well.

I just play Goldeneye difficulty: Agent :lol: I have to get used to the controlls again. I played it not for one fucking decade. I passed facility and now I try to leave the chemical warfare spot with a plane..I need a key card :rolleyes:

Sounds like - spot on - "Extreme-G"... and that was very well released in Germany.

---

Very fond memories of the fog-machine... Loved it.

GoldenEye, Fifa 98, the THQ wrestling games, Duke Nukem 64, Duke Nukem: Zero Hour, Wave Race, Extreme-G, Forsaken, the two Zelda games (especially Ocarina Of Time), Turok, some F1 games, Mario Party, Smash Brothers... and of course Mario Kart 64.

:worship:

That was the last console I was really into.