I just excavated my N64 - Fuck yeah!!!

I'm glad playstation killed all n64 sales lol just better games, better graphics :p
I'm always against nintendo! but I love super mario, the best platform of all time, just Turrican 2 can compare to it

Nintendo always had the precious gems :p Not quantitively, but
qualitatively! But I remember Metal Gear solid..that was reason for jelousy, to be honest :)

at least with WII Nintendo has reinvented the way we think videogame..... well no they tried 20 years ago with the power glove but miserably failed.
Maybe I'm old but I was there in the 80's and see the fail of ninentedo many times with stupid controllers.
The power glove was a total failure, impossible to use it to play.

Oh yeah..and Perfect Dark is a MUST PLAY for all gamers!
It wasn't just that the weapons were amazing and so much fun to use, but you could have tonnes of bots in multi-player mode, so instead of just you and 3 friends running around like on 007, you could just team up against a bunch of bots, and you gained more experience points the more you played.

I haven't played a game and enjoyed it as much as Perfect Dark since it first came out. Left 4 dead comes close, but Perfect Dark in my opinion, is just THE GREATEST EVER!

at least with WII Nintendo has reinvented the way we think videogame..... well no they tried 20 years ago with the power glove but miserably failed.
Maybe I'm old but I was there in the 80's and see the fail of ninentedo many times with stupid controllers.
The power glove was a total failure, impossible to use it to play.

My favorite Nintendo fail was the N3-D.

Mario Tennis was freakin' unreal though, I just wish they had made some more shoot 'em games before they stopped production.

Hahaha, you mean the Virtual Boy Andrew? God what a trainwreck that was (hurt my eyes after awhile too! I always used to play the demo they had set up at Nobody Beats the Wiz way back when :lol: )

Hahaha, you mean the Virtual Boy Andrew? God what a trainwreck that was (hurt my eyes after awhile too! I always used to play the demo they had set up at Nobody Beats the Wiz way back when :lol: )

Haha, yeah man, that was it! Sheesh. What a blast from the past.

Now I feel like playing GoldenEye again!

Lets talk about how when playing Mario party, when you have to spin the joystick for different games, I'd always fuck my hand up spinning that shit.

That game was straight BROOTAL before BROOTAL existed.

Lets talk about how when playing Mario party, when you have to spin the joystick for different games, I'd always fuck my hand up spinning that shit.

That game was straight BROOTAL before BROOTAL existed.

Haha, the day I rented that to play for the first time a bee stung my left palm. I was so pissed off 'cause it hurt so much to play!

But play I did. Tears and all.

fuck, i remember the Goldeneye mod for halflife 1. it was pretty good! the levels were almost perfect and the gameplay was pretty close. but with slightly better graphics, lol.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZnvi88FRbU&feature=related[/ame]

Its still in beta stage, so i think that they will make the gameplay more like the original version.

I NEED THIS AT ALL COST! It´s like a dream coming true. Where can I get informations about it? Do I need a Half Life game for my PC to play this? Thanks for posting this Notuern :)

You need to have steam and own a source-based game(Halfe-Life 2, Counter-Strike: Source, Team Fortress 2, Day Of Defeat: Source etc.).
After that you just download the mod and follow the instructions on the website! :)

http://goldeneyesource.net/

felix. after you moved to your new flat and I moved to my new flat.... we gotta meet for 24/7 oldschool-gaming. and the only thing you'll remember after playing (any) mortal kombat is:

"blablabla wins. flawless victory. fatality."