Machines & Madness - Part 3 (new song with clean vocals)

Nice song dude. But I really hate that fizz on the guitars, it´s extremly annoying. But I quite like the sound of acustic guitars. This with a good guitar tone would be much more appealing.

Nice song dude. But I really hate that fizz on the guitars, it´s extremly annoying. But I quite like the sound of acustic guitars. This with a good guitar tone would be much more appealing.

Thanks, Nuno! I´m just about to re-record the rythm guitars with the JVM205/Mesa recti cab actually. Believe me, I´m fucking annoyed about the fizz, too :) I´m glad you like the acoustic guitar sound.

hey felix, very nice song dude! Listening to it over and over. nice that you're using the same theme as in the solo song.

I must say from what I first heard of you recording vocals you have really progressed. You sound like a full fledged metal singer now! :D

If you need any more help with solos just let me know I'll gladly contribute.

hey felix, very nice song dude! Listening to it over and over. nice that you're using the same theme as in the solo song.

I must say from what I first heard of you recording vocals you have really progressed. You sound like a full fledged metal singer now! :D

If you need any more help with solos just let me know I'll gladly contribute.

Thank you so much, mate! I appreciate your solo offer a lot, and you can be sure requests will follow :) For the next song I would like to work with you mates again. For this song here I didn´t saw an absolute reason to implement a solo battle, cause it´s linked with "The Gunslinger´s Ka", how you´ve also recognized.

And thanks for your words about my vocals, Ola. I´m glad you saw some progress in it. I´m working hard to improve it more..(the problem is, I wanna re-record all vocals I did in the past then :rolleyes: )

Thank you so much, mate! I appreciate your solo offer a lot, and you can be sure requests will follow :) For the next song I would like to work with you mates again. For this song here I didn´t saw an absolute reason to implement a solo battle, cause it´s linked with "The Gunslinger´s Ka", how you´ve also recognized.

If you decide that you want me to contribute anything, just let me know ... I'm in :headbang:

Great song but I personally hate the guitar tone, it's too plastic sounding.
Your marshall always rocked! is this your jvm? I guess is not

No, no that´s not the JVM (that would be more fail than it is already). I plan to re-record the rythm guitar tracks. I hope, I didn´t hurt your ears with that :lol: Thanks, dude!

Felix, you gotta get a re-amp box dude! And sorry I haven't commented yet, I've been busy finishing up my EP (and your solo is sounding awesome, as expected :headbang: )

Felix, you gotta get a re-amp box dude! And sorry I haven't commented yet, I've been busy finishing up my EP (and your solo is sounding awesome, as expected :headbang: )

FUCK YEAH, MARCUS :kickass:

Haha you'd certainly be happy to crucify me for this distorted rythm sound. I´m just about to record some jvm/mesa soundtests. So I can give a "all-clear" about the sound, at least. I´m still not sure, if the song is good enough for the concept album. Seriously. No idea how to rate this song for myself. I call it Songwriter´s curse. Fuck it :yuk:

Haha you'd certainly be happy to crucify me for this distorted rythm sound. I´m just about to record some jvm/mesa soundtests. So I can give a "all-clear" about the sound, at least. I´m still not sure, if the song is good enough for the concept album. Seriously. No idea how to rate this song for myself. I call it Songwriter´s curse. Fuck it :yuk:

If you're not sure its probably because you're too close to it ... I think its safe to say the majority of opinions on this tune are favorable to it being part of your overall project

and whatever you want Felix ... another clean solo would be great although if there is an opportunity for a distorted lead I'd love a chance to throw down one of those as well ... don't worry, I'll have my amp sim problems behind me by then :lol:

Your voice and melodic guitars/solos makes me think about Dream Theater, wich is good to my ears ! :)
Your fuzzy guitar isn't the best but compared to what you've done in the past I'm sure you'll have no problem to find a warmer sound to fit with the song.
Cheers !

Yeah please use you marshall/recto cab, you always got your personal sound Felix!
I love the fact that you really got your own sound, compared to a lot of copy cat stuff you hear over here because of all plugins and such.
Anyway great song ideed ;)

Yeah please use you marshall/recto cab, you always got your personal sound Felix!
I love the fact that you really got your own sound, compared to a lot of copy cat stuff you hear over here because of all plugins and such.
Anyway great song ideed ;)

Thanks dude, yeah I definitively will :) I currently have some kind of sound-crisis (or call it radical change). But a secure bank always was been the JVM/recti combination. At the moment I need some distance of the song, my ears are totally fucked up :lol:

I´m glad you like the song, bro!

Your voice and melodic guitars/solos makes me think about Dream Theater, wich is good to my ears ! :)
Your fuzzy guitar isn't the best but compared to what you've done in the past I'm sure you'll have no problem to find a warmer sound to fit with the song.
Cheers !

I think, you found the truth ;) Thanks for your words, dude.

@Carlos, yeah you´re right. A bit distance should be the solution, I think.

About the next song with possible contributions I cannot say anything yet. But basically all elements I think about it serves the song, are welcome.